"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1811 WCoord

WCoord
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

Dear valued client,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the information about the outside photographers.

At Now Larimar Punta Cana and Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Therefore, after analyzing the situation, our management has taken the following actions:

• At both hotels we have gone a step ahead and our team focused on the photo and video service for weddings  have been renewed, as well as the photo packages, cameras and other equipment, in order to provide you the highest professional level in this service.

• The outside vendor fee to be paid for outside photographers will be of US$500.00 (subject to change without previous notice). This fee does not include food, beverage, or any other services. In case you are interested in any extra service for your photographer, please consult your Wedding Coordinator.

• The fee mentioned above will be applied for new requests. In case you have confirmed (by email) to the Wedding Coordinator about your outside photographer before February 16th, 2013, the previous cost of US$150.00 will be honored.

• When the photographer is staying at the hotel as part of the wedding group, the outside photographer fee will be absolved. It is not allowed to pay a stay for local photographer in order to avoid the fee; in this case, the US$500 fee will be applied.

We deeply value your relationship with us and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact your Wedding planner.

Best regards,

Wedding Department

Now Larimar Punta Cana / Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana

#1812 WCoord

WCoord
    • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

Dear valued client,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the information about the outside photographers.

At Now Larimar Punta Cana and Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Therefore, after analyzing the situation, our management has taken the following actions:

• At both hotels we have gone a step ahead and our team focused on the photo and video service for weddings  have been renewed, as well as the photo packages, cameras and other equipment, in order to provide you the highest professional level in this service.

• The outside vendor fee to be paid for outside photographers will be of US$500.00 (subject to change without previous notice). This fee does not include food, beverage, or any other services. In case you are interested in any extra service for your photographer, please consult your Wedding Coordinator.

• The fee mentioned above will be applied for new requests. In case you have confirmed (by email) to the Wedding Coordinator about your outside photographer before February 16th, 2013, the previous cost of US$150.00 will be honored.

• When the photographer is staying at the hotel as part of the wedding group, the outside photographer fee will be absolved. It is not allowed to pay a stay for local photographer in order to avoid the fee; in this case, the US$500 fee will be applied.

We deeply value your relationship with us and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact your Wedding planner.

Best regards,

Wedding Department

#1813 WCoord

WCoord
      • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Dear valued client,

Best regards,

Weddings Department

#1814 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
        • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Well.. my hubby to be did something I dont know if I should be happy or mad about...

My plan was to leave it and play dumb when I got there...  BUT he took it upon myself to contact the resort and complain without me knowing...
          Here is the reply he just got :-)

• At both hotels we have gone a step ahead and our team focused on the photo and video service for weddings  have been renewed, as well as the photo packages, cameras and other equipment, in order to provide you the highest professional level in this service.

#1815 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
          • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

opps himself*..

#1816 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

I received the same email today, thank God! I want to thank everyone who helped in getting this resolved!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1817 EJM17

EJM17
            • 36 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

OMGGG Thank GOD!!!! I haven't been on the thread for a few days and I just panic reading this. I'm so happy they are honoring my $150 vendor fee!!!!!! I gave my deposit to my outside photographer IN FRONT of Francina in December when I went to do my site inspection. So for them to enforce some new policy out of no where I would have went crazy on her!!! lol Thank you ladies!!!!!! 

#1818 daniellemboone

daniellemboone
              • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Yayyyyyyy! Good job Ladies!!!! (And Susan's hubby-to-be.... I think you should keep him... Haha). This is fantastic news!! Phew!

#1819 RFFL

RFFL
                • 58 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

I haven't got the email yet, and I did not tell my coordinator about HDC, but I have the written confirmation that I paid to him on Jan, 2013. I hope this is enough! I'm so mad at this point now!

#1820 Carrol1121

Carrol1121
                  • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

I also received the same email. I still called again because of my frustrations with getting things confirmed. I want to confirm other things as well in case of any future policy changes but Luisa has not gotten back to me with any of my emails since the beginning of February. I hope they realize that many Brides are going to go to another resort because of the photographer, management should still reconsider because $500 for outside photographer is just ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users