RFFL
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

LOL! No way! Really unprofessional!

#1732 Carrol1121

Carrol1121
    • 18 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hey Jennifer, I don't know but I think it might be a language barrier but I agree I found it weird because they asked me the same thing but not as rude, they said it was protocol. I have been using google translator when sending them emails. I sent her an email asking if she new English? Will let u know what her response is.

#1733 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

@ Carrol, great idea for the translation! Let me know what you find out!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1734 Carrol1121

Carrol1121
      • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hey Jennifer, so I talked with her regarding her approach. Lol she said the email that u sent her made her think you were fictitious because it had your photo. They have been in business for 2 years and is working on getting a website. I am wondering if anyone has used them because they said they have worked at the Now before and actually knew the wedding coordinators.

#1735 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
        • 32 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

We used the DJ from the resort and honestly, I'm so glad we did.  We got DJ Services A and it was $540 plus tax, I think it's 3 hours.  They were AWESOME!  There was 3 guys, all with laptops to do the music with lights and whatnot, plus the emcee.  I also paid for the lighted dance floor because our reception was supposed to be on the beach and I thought that would be so pretty (we ended up changing the location but I explained that in another post :).  Let me know if you have any questions!!

#1736 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
          • 32 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Carrol, check out Caribbean Celebrations.  They did our decorations and were awesome...also, everything was half the price of the resorts.  I was extremely happy we went with them.  Let me know if you have any questions!

#1737 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Can anyone tell me where on this map the fountain is? TIA!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1738 lucydanny

lucydanny
            • 9 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hi Jennifer,

The Fountain is between Quiet pool and Carnival Buffet.

#1739 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Thank you Lucydanny!!!

#1740 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

Oh too funny Carrol!! You may want to ask your wedding coordinator for any feedback for them. So far I am working with Louisa, would you like her email address?

Hey Jennifer, so I talked with her regarding her approach. Lol she said the email that u sent her made her think you were fictitious because it had your photo. They have been in business for 2 years and is working on getting a website. I am wondering if anyone has used them because they said they have worked at the Now before and actually knew the wedding coordinators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users