Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1601 chrisdeluca

chrisdeluca
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Thank you so much sunwing weddings, very helpful! :)

#1602 RFFL

RFFL
    • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hi All!!! For the ones that already had their weddings.....I´m having my ceremony at 5pm at the fountain area....seems like it is until 5.30....then the cocktail from 6 to 6.30......30 minutes break and dinner at 7......I am planning to get HDC pictures.....I want pictures during the event, but also couple and group pictures in the beach.....is there enough time to take these pictures, in the 30 minute break? How does it work.....I just asked my coordinator Francina.....and she just respond that we should be at 7 to start dinner on time..... HELP!

#1603 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

@RFFL i think it may be starting to get a bit dark outside, so you may not get a really bright pictures, and remember to give extra 30min on everything, running late etc... 

we had our ceremony scheduled at 4pm, but didnt start till 4.30.

i would suggest to look in to moving the ceremony to 4.30, doing coctail hour from 5-6pm, and then have an hour break so people can go change etc.. and then dinner. google what time is the sun goes down on the day of your wedding and go from there,

cheers!

#1604 KChenard

KChenard
        • 32 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

For those of you who did the sand ceremony, what kind of vessels did you use? All I can find are glass ones and I am nervous about them breaking. 

#1605 mandycross

mandycross
          • 34 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

We just got home from our wedding and honeymoon a few days ago. Still in the process of getting caught up on everything around here, but I promise to post and tell you ladies all about our experience very soon! 

#1606 NowBride2013

NowBride2013
            • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hi Mandycross!

I hope everything went perfect!! Can't wait to see pics! :)

#1607 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
              • 32 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

KChenard, I'm bringing a shadow box set that I would like to bring back with us with sand from the beach.  It's this one:

http://www.bellestyl...roducts_id=7640

It came packed pretty good and the glass isn't too thin so I'm hoping it makes it there :).

We leave on Sunday, getting SO nervous!!  I have 2 suitcases packed with the welcome bags and decorations so I ended up with 1 less bag than I thought!

Skygirl, how was the weather when you were there?  I see that it's humid, was it hot when you got married?

Thanks!!!

#1608 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
                • 455 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
                • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

cant wait to see pics Mandy!! @ the sportsgal, wishing you the best time and a beautiful wedding! can't wait to hear about it!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1609 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

@ Sportsgirl - WOW!! I can't believe how quickly your wedding has snuck up on us!!!  Good luck in the next 2 weeks!!  It's going to be brilliant - you are definitely one of the more organized brides!!  YAY!!!  Almost a Wife!

#1610 RFFL

RFFL
                  • 58 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Mandy and Sportsgal! Congrats to both of you! And come back posting all the bride-adventures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users