Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1571 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

The outside vendor fee is $150. I wanted more flowers on the table plus the Tiffany chairs. We're also doing a lounge set up on the beach during the reception (since it wasn't too expensive;). I am brining table runners with me since I found them for $2. We're doing the divine package and it really doesn't include too many decorations so that's why I'm doing this. Like I said the prices are at least half so I think it's a better deal, even with the vendor fee :).

#1572 suzzMF

suzzMF
    • 50 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

@chrisdeluca - we had the devine package and the flowers that were on the gazebo came with it, as well as the centerpiece, which we later used on our sweetheart table. Hope this helps.

#1573 RFFL

RFFL
      • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Great! I though those column arrangements were not included in the divine package! good to know!

Does any of you know what to do with children for the dinner? I want children in the ceremony and cocktail, but I think it is a waste of money for them to participate for the dinner.....are there any options?

Also, I will have my reception @ the pool, but it will end by 9pm and we cannot put music there.....do you know what people do after the dinner? Thank you all!!

#1574 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
        • 227 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm having my reception at the pool as well, and we are going till 10pm, I was told we are allowed to have the music there until then...

#1575 Skygirl

Skygirl
          • 512 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

hmm thats so weird that your divine package came with the column flowers, Mine just came with the table piece decor flowers. When i asked WC about the flowers for the columns, i was told its 100$ extra per column... weird...

anyhow as far as the meal for the kids, they give you a separate menu to choose from(pasta with sauce, hamburger with fries etc..)it is around $15-17$ i believe...

#1576 RFFL

RFFL
            • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

@donna........I think I read a post that music was not allowed in the pool area.......are you renting the sound system ?

#1577 RFFL

RFFL
              • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

@skygirl.....yes MY divine package does not include the columns....I just checked....and it's USD 100 each!

that's weird....I wish packaged remain standard!

#1578 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, we are renting the sound system... And I've seen pics of people having the dj there... I just sent an email to double check!  And bummer about those column flowers - they are gorgeous, but I MUST stop spending!

#1579 suzzMF

suzzMF
                  • 50 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

I forgot to mention we got the wooden walkway setup, so I believe that included the flowers on the gazebo. I know we didn't get charged for it, because I didn't see it on our final bill.

#1580 RFFL

RFFL
                    • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by suzzMF 

I forgot to mention we got the wooden walkway setup, so I believe that included the flowers on the gazebo. I know we didn't get charged for it, because I didn't see it on our final bill.

That´s why.....thanks for clearing that up! This said......200 USD more to the budget!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users