Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1491 RFFL

RFFL
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

@ Donna......I will have to start planning doing something similar.....I chose Destination Wedding instead of a traditional wedding in my country, just to avoid doing anything and make things more simple, but seems like I will have also do some stuff here and take it there.....my budget is limited.....

I'll try to work it out!

#1492 Skygirl

Skygirl
    • 512 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

hey guys:)my suitcases are packed, and we are ready to go:)leaving in the morning, wedding on monday.. it creeped up soooo fast. Promise to come back with some pictures and some good info:) but for now, pray for some good weather for me:)Cheers!

#1493 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Sounds nice! Irie ~Cherina

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#1494 NowBride2013

NowBride2013
        • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

Have fun Skygirl!!

I hope your day is perfect, including the weather!! :)

#1495 RFFL

RFFL
          • 58 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

Have fun and enjoy!!! share with us later!

#1496 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

@SKYGIRL - I can't believe how fast this day snuck up!!  YAY!!  Have fun and enjoy every moment of it!!! Can't wait to hear ALL about it!  And see some pics of course!

#1497 whodat821

whodat821
              • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

HI! me and my fiance are planning our wedding at now larimar for aug 3rd 2013. i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on reception ideas and any experiences you all have had. has anyone had there wedding in august here? how was the weather?

how did you go about getting from the airpor to the resort?

#1498 prettyfinebrown

prettyfinebrown
                • 14 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hi ladies... my wedding was on yesterday October 8th and it was simply amazing!  The staff is super nice but I did encounter a few hiccups (like the housekeeper stealing my engagement ring!!!) then I was taking pictures and took a step back and fell into the fountain in front of the explorer club for kids!!!.  All that happened the day prior to the wedding but I did get my ring back.. the housekeeper came into the room and threw it on the floor (guess she didn't think we saw her)...I didn't suffer serious injury from falling into the fountain but I'm still in a little pain.....

Luisa was my WC and is extremely nice and helpful!!!  Despite the issues I had I'm happy everything else worked out great... I did see Skygirl, she looked so beautiful...we saw each other as we were being transported to our ceremony destination.  

This is all I have from my phone so far.. more to come when I get pics from photographer on Thursday.. Oh.. we used HDC, Milan was the photographer and he was excellente!!!

Make sure you all tr

y the Mama Juana!!!

#1499 chrisdeluca

chrisdeluca
                  • 84 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

prettyfinebrown- You look stunning!! :)
                    OMG did you leave your ring out or something? Did she not think you would notice your ring missing!! Wow!

Falling into the fountain is definitely something I would do, don't feel too bad! Hope your alright! I also have Luisa as my WC, glad to hear she is good!

Skygirl- Hope your day was magical!

You girls definitely need to dish out all that occured :)

#1500 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                    • 227 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

@PrettyFineBrown - You look Absolutely GORGEOUS!!   Can't wait to see some more pics!!

Weird about the ring... You would assume your stuff would be pretty safe, but thanks for the warning!

Definitely looking forward to hearing some more details once you're all settled!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users