Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1481 prettyfinebrown

prettyfinebrown
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

I will most definitely share Donna... I'm very excited yet stressed and a nervous wreck!

#1482 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
    • 32 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone know how much extra pictures are?  Are you guys just using the Now Larimar photographer or hiring an outside one? 

I'm starting to get confused on photo/video, what's included in the Divine package, do I hire HDC, etc...

#1483 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

so im starting to think that all this perks in the package are such a BS, so with this said, video that comes in the package 30mn(ceremony only)is kind of a gimmick. The ceremony is only 10-20min and they cant do a whole 30min anyway, if u want them to come to the room or stay for a bit for a coctail hour(to make it fair and give you 30 min)u have to pay extra...thats absurt i think!

#1484 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
        • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

I just found out from Francina that the ipod docking station and speakers are NOT included in the Divine package??  I could have swore it was included!!!  I feel like I'm going crazy with the differences in information I am getting from them.  I don't think I will stick with the Divine package if some of these things aren't the case...extra "hidden" costs are adding up fast! 

I could have swore someone on here mentioned the ipod station and not going with a DJ...what is everyone else doing? 

#1485 RFFL

RFFL
          • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

thesportsgal, when is your wedding date?

#1486 RFFL

RFFL
            • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

@Donna......what are you planning on decoration? table centerpieces?

#1487 RFFL

RFFL
              • 58 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:21 AM

I just got my confirmation and my wedding planner spreadsheet for April 17th, 2013!

So far, going symbolic and @ the fountain! Started to feel stressed out about details, Divine package is plain white! Everything has an extra cost.....

Any advice on decorations?

#1488 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
                • 32 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Our wedding date is December 6!  Coming up fast!

#1489 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                  • 227 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

@Sportsgirl - I'm confused too - I thought that the Divine package did come with the speakers and docking station as well....  I know exactly what you mean - I think I am losing it...  Trying not to stress about it - But, when it comes to thousands of dollars (adding up really quickly) its hard not to!!

#1490 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                    • 227 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

@RFFL - I'm planning on doing candle centrepieces, my MOH is actually making them for me - vases with flowers and candles....  And then we are bringing chair sashes and table runners... Another bridesmaid is making Pomanders, and we are bringing lanterns... I really have NO idea how we are going to get everything there!!  I live abroad - so I have been buying and having it sent to my mom's house.... I just keep getting messages that ANOTHER package has arrived.... May have to post some stuff there....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users