Photo

OK to use the Boarding Pass Template for Actual Invites?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:19 AM

My friend saw my bp invites and now she wants me to make some for the reception/shower she is throwing us!!!

#22 jarauz

jarauz
    • 251 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

The boarding pass idea is great. I think I'm going for that idea as well.

#23 jarauz

jarauz
      • 251 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

Tami can you email me the boarding pass idea of yours I'm still trying to figure this website out. Sometimes i can view things and sometimes I can't, it says I don't have enough points. I have no clue of what points they are talking about. Any help or information as to how I can learn the website.

thanks

jessica
        jarauz@pegasus.rutgers.edu

#24 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

Has anyone gotten any feedback from their guests when they used the BP as their formal invites?

I think they are so fun and am working on mine now! I just keep debating on whether I want to do a one page more formal invite to include with it.

#25 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jarauz
            Tami can you email me the boarding pass idea of yours I'm still trying to figure this website out. Sometimes i can view things and sometimes I can't, it says I don't have enough points. I have no clue of what points they are talking about. Any help or information as to how I can learn the website.

thanks

jessica
            Has anyone gotten any feedback from their guests when they used the BP as their formal invites?

I think they are so fun and am working on mine now! I just keep debating on whether I want to do a one page more formal invite to include with it.
            Mine were 5-pages and the guests have abcolutely loved them. Some even thought they were real tickets at first. lol.

I highly recommend using them -- especially if you want the feelof your DW to be fun and casual. These invites go a long way in helping people understand that we want it to be a fun DW and not overly formal.

#26 tlomlad

tlomlad
            • Banned
            • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:13 AM

thats what we did as well once we saw the finished product we decided that they were so cute that we wnated them to be our invites and we have gotten nothing but comps even from the older guest

#27 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
              • 248 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:11 PM

I told 2 of my bridesmaids and they absolutly LOVED the idea.. I think that def. sets the mood for a DW Wedding Coodos to whoever thought of them or has used them :)
                <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#28 meltanirie

meltanirie
                • 283 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh
                  I'm confused.. you want to make the boarding pass as your formal invite, correct? Not the passports?

These are the formal passport invitations that Anny and Fotoni made.
                  Anny's Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Natasha made them for her STD's http://bestdestinati....ns-anny-2.html
                  I love those passport would like the file you have it. I tried clicking on the link but it took me to the index page melbruce@gmail.com

#29 Virg

Virg
                  • 684 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

Definetly do it! I think it is cute and charming!
                    We plan on sending Business card type STD and then boarding pass invites :)
                    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                    Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#30 adolopo

adolopo
                    • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:52 AM

Hi I am getting married in 10/19/08.I was wondering if I can get a copy of the boarding template?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users