OK to use the Boarding Pass Template for Actual Invites?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 tiannamalia

• 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

I'm new and I love the boarding pass invite ideas. Can you email me the templates you used or where to find templates for the passes. Thank you so much.

#12 chephil111

• 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

Hi can you email me the boarding pass you used? I would love to do something like this for my wedding in the Philippines.

#13 chephil111

• 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

Oh, I forgot my email is chestie_m@yahoo.com

#14 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:35 AM

I used the Boarding Pass for my Invites! They are so much more fun! I think the regular ole invitations would be easier for people to trash than the cute creative and fun boarding pass!!!

#15 chephil111

• 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

I love the boarding pass invitation.

#16 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:41 AM

I think I might use them to get onboard the boat to Las Caletas...put it in their OOT bag.

#17 Stormsong

• 287 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:26 PM

I am planning on doing a boarding pass invite for my reception bbq when we come back from our wedding. I don't think there is anything wrong with that! It just shows your unique style. (Plus, for a Destination wedding...it is fitting, don't you think!)

I say go with the boarding pass invites!

#18 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

I agree that the Boarding Pass Invites are fitting for a DW! I say go for it Tami!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#19 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

We are doing boarding pass invitations too. They are based on the template that barefootbride had posted. It was so easy to do. So far we showed our parents and they both loved them, thought it was a great idea.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#20 manda0812

• 343 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:43 PM

I also did boarding pass invites - see my thread "My boarding pass invites are done" I was going to do STD's and then thought the wedding is all organised why not just send out the passes as invitations as I had a different pass with accommodation info, and one for RSVP, I then printed up an A4 sheet with all the info about the destination and other accommodation options. everyone so far has loved them. Go fot it and enjoy being creative! it's fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users