Photo

Brandy's Planning Thread!!!!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#71 carajoe08

carajoe08
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

Wow! Everything looks amazing!!! Great job..you really went the extra mile for your guests!

#72 JBean

JBean
    • 429 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

Wow, really incredible! Thanks for the ideas!!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
      Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
      Bride & Groom + 29

#73 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
      • 300 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

this thread has made me cry over and over again!!!! it's so beautiful..all of it!!!

#74 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

Wow... everything is beautiful!  You have so many wonderful ideas, and they all turned out fabulous!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#75 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
          • 349 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

Wow Brandy! You are truly an inspiration to all of us DWBs...this is by far the best planning thread and I'm going to use alot of personal touches for my wedding!

I love the dresses you got from Arden B, please post a pic of you in them when you get back. I'm thinking about buying them just not sure if they run true to size or not.

I love your wedding dress...I was condering the same one. You're going to look beautiful!!!!!

#76 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
            • 594 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:24 PM

Great thread Brandy!! Congrats and have an awesome wedding weekend this weekend!!

#77 kerrib

kerrib
              • 207 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

Wow!!! Such a great planning thread; I bet your wedding will be stunning! You have covered every detail with such care and it all looks so great. Congratulations!!!

#78 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
                • 157 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:25 PM

all of your stuff is absolutely beautiful!! you are going to have such an amazing time! congrats!

#79 nairay

nairay
                  • 156 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:57 AM

Wow, everything looks amazing!  Your guests are going to have an amazing time.  Love your welcome booklets. I'm doing something similar, thanks for sharing!

#80 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

Thank you so much DeAngelis2be!!!

I only actually got to wear the white dress :(  We didnt go to as many nice places as I thought we would LOL, but I do plan to wear the coral one to a wedding at the end of this month so I'll post pics of it then, here is the white dress... I'd say it fits pretty true to size, I ordered the medium and my only complaint is this particular dress not the coral one is tight in the bust area, its a very tight stretchy material and it was hard to wear a bra with this one but I couldnt not wear a bra because it almost felt like it was smushing me!

Wow Brandy! You are truly an inspiration to all of us DWBs...this is by far the best planning thread and I'm going to use alot of personal touches for my wedding!

I love the dresses you got from Arden B, please post a pic of you in them when you get back. I'm thinking about buying them just not sure if they run true to size or not.

I love your wedding dress...I was condering the same one. You're going to look beautiful!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users