Photo

Brandy's Planning Thread!!!!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#21 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

Future Mother in Law will be getting a card from FI, a personalized lounge chair cover, a bikini bag, lotion and spray from bath and body works.  I’m also considering the excursion and hair and makeup for FMIL as well.

And here is her thank you card from FI
    DSCN3113.jpgDSCN3118.jpg

And here is the card that is going to my Dad, I still havent decided what Im going to get him yet, but more than likely an excursion or something

DSCN3098.jpgDSCN3111.jpgDSCN3104.jpg

#22 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:48 AM

Groomsman Gifts

Our only groomsman is also my brother, he will be getting a Personalized gym bag, a chipotle gift card (his fav place in the whole wide world LOL), and I’m thinking about paying for an excursion for him as well. We also paid for his outfit for the wedding.

Here is the card I will be giving him….

DSCN3051.jpg

DSCN3059.jpg

DSCN2929.JPG

Bridesmaid Gifts  

Our only bridesmaid will be FI sister; she will be getting a personalized beach bag, lounge chair cover, bikini bag, and starfish necklace

DSCN3022.jpg

And here is the card that I will be giving herDSCN3080.jpg

DSCN3086.jpg 

And here is the card that FI will be giving her

DSCN3062.jpgDSCN3076.jpg 

The personalized gym bag, lounge chair covers, bikini bags and beach bag all came from http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/

#23 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

BRANDY.... wow where do I start? You have done an absolutely AMAZING job with your wedding! Everything looks so great and well though through. Since I have been on this forum, I have noticed you little touches and it is just so great to see it all come together! Congrats girl... you are going to have a Fabulous wedding!! Enjoy your time in Turks and Caicos and of course your BIG day. Thanks for sharing everything!

#24 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:51 AM

OMG Brandy, everything is so absolutely AMAZING!  hands down the #1 April bride!  So many gret ideas executed beautifully.  Your guests aren't going to know what hit them when they arrive down in the Turks with you guys!  I am positive no one will ever forget this special trip you've created for them.  I can't wait to hear how it all went when you get back ... and see pictures of course!

p.s. we'll definitely have to stay and touch when all of our weddings are done. I can't imagine NOT talking to you or any of the other April girls after all of these months of daily chatting. :)

You're going to make a gorgeous bride!!

#25 mrsflanagan2b

mrsflanagan2b
          • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:56 AM

Everything looks wonderful. Very personalized.

#26 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:02 AM

Ok, now onto the fun stuff!!! CLOTHES and SHOES!!!

Clothing for our trip, bathing suits, dresses etc….

Welcome Dinner outfit, purchased from ArdenB.

DSCN2949.JPGDSCN3041.JPG

Another dress purchased from ArdenB.

DSCN3044.JPG

I ordered 4 bikinis from Victoria’s Secret, they have not come in yet, here’s one that I ordered it has seahorses on the bottoms J           

V314771.jpg

Accessories

Starfish Hair Clips from DSCN2386.JPG 

And I’ll finish it off with some shoes

Etsy seller is jellybeanboutique       il_570xN_187108444.jpg 

Advantage bridal

1216089-p-2x.jpg  

Macy’s                    

DSCN3035.JPG

#27 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:03 AM

Well that’s everything!!! I hope it wasn’t too long LOL!! Thank you so much again to everyone on this forum, thank you for the inspiration and ideas, you ladies have been the absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!

#28 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

Thank you soo soo much!!! It was def a lot of hard work!

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

BRANDY.... wow where do I start? You have done an absolutely AMAZING job with your wedding! Everything looks so great and well though through. Since I have been on this forum, I have noticed you little touches and it is just so great to see it all come together! Congrats girl... you are going to have a Fabulous wedding!! Enjoy your time in Turks and Caicos and of course your BIG day. Thanks for sharing everything!

OMG Brandy, everything is so absolutely AMAZING!  hands down the #1 April bride!  So many gret ideas executed beautifully.  Your guests aren't going to know what hit them when they arrive down in the Turks with you guys!  I am positive no one will ever forget this special trip you've created for them.  I can't wait to hear how it all went when you get back ... and see pictures of course!

p.s. we'll definitely have to stay and touch when all of our weddings are done. I can't imagine NOT talking to you or any of the other April girls after all of these months of daily chatting. :)

You're going to make a gorgeous bride!!

#29 lsmith211

lsmith211
                  • 168 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Wow Brandy - absolutely amazing!!!!  You put me to shame with all the personal touches and little details you've done LOL!!!

Seriously though - this is by far my favorite planning thread on the forum, and you're wedding is going to be amazing!!!

I leave the day after you - it's going to come fast...  I can't wait to see pics when you get back!

#30 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Wow Brandy - absolutely amazing!!!!  You put me to shame with all the personal touches and little details you've done LOL!!!

Seriously though - this is by far my favorite planning thread on the forum, and you're wedding is going to be amazing!!!

I leave the day after you - it's going to come fast...  I can't wait to see pics when you get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users