Photo

SHOES FOR BEACH WEDDING???

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

I'm having a hard time figuring out what shoes i should wear for the beach wedding... obviously pictures both before, during the ceremony and then on the beach with family after will have no shoes or just flip flops or something but after for the dinner time i wanted to wear heels... now I'm debating if i should just stay with some fancy sandal or something??

what do you think?

We are not having a typical reception just the dinner, lighting off these lanterns on the beach and then i imagine going and watching the show at the hotel (riu santa fe) so i told my sister i think high heels would be fine.. (it is a big resort though so walking around maybe difficult.

don't you?

Another thing,

the BM's are wearing magenta dresses

should i wear magenta to shoes to match? a Neutral color or can i wear the bright blue ones i have always wanted too??? i don't want to clash so I'm not sure about the blue and the magenta but then again if its just under my dress who will really see them... you know?

Help please!!

#2 shel0403

shel0403
    • 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

hey!! take a look at this link, http://www.advantage...wweflflwic.html I am going to be wearing a fancy flip flop along the lines of these, plus if the RIU sante fe is huge you want to be comfortable :) hope it helps!

#3 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
      • 82 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

Hey hey thanks for the link.

i went ahead and ordered my blue shoes like i wanted and will wear them before and after the actual wedding and ill get a pair of cute sandals for the wedding or just go barefoot!

the shoes are here http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3f08614c6b

i love them and have wanted a pair before ive ever even gotten engaged :)

what are some other girls wearing for shoes?? i think it would be fun to see!

#4 kiwibride

kiwibride
        • 275 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

The shoes are awesome!

#5 littlemisssunshine

littlemisssunshine
          • Site Supporter
          • 24 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

I just got my shoes- I debated for months about what to get, and decided on these in the end. They are surprisingly really comfortable! I love them :)

Jimmy Choo Logan.jpg

Getting married June 30, 2011 :)

#6 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
            • 82 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

So Cute!!

#7 kiwibride

kiwibride
              • 275 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Wow i love these!  Am so jealous!  I can't wait to get to america and shop shop shop, this time next week I will be on my way WOO HOO!!

Originally Posted by littlemisssunshine 

I just got my shoes- I debated for months about what to get, and decided on these in the end. They are surprisingly really comfortable! I love them :)

Jimmy Choo Logan.jpg

#8 littlemisssunshine

littlemisssunshine
                • Site Supporter
                • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hey Ladies! For those looking for shoes still, Kate Spade has some super cutes ones and they are having their friends and family sale until midnight tonight (April 9). You get 25% off! Use the code FFSPR11 at the checkout. www.katespade.com. I can forward the email to any of you if you want, just let me know :)  Oh and they also have cute purses/clutches etc!

Getting married June 30, 2011 :)

#9 ellenj01

ellenj01
                  • 161 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Oh wow!  Those are SOOOO cute...something to think about! :)

#10 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
                    • 158 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

I have no idea if I should wear shoes or not.. When they were taking my measurements at the bridal salon I told them I was thinking about wearing flats or going barefoot down the aisle and everyone looked at me like I had five heads.. I just can't imagine walking on a beach with heels on..

:(

I may do a practice walk this summer when I go for my site visit.. lolol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users