Photo

Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#61 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Congrats to all the new 2013 brides! I am very jealous of everyone who gets to book now.... I have to wait until the new year! I cannot wait to book!

#62 Picasso310

Picasso310
    • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

I am a new2013 bride and totally overwhelmed by all the choices! I'm thinking of June and looking at Mexico and Jamacia.

#63 lande8

lande8
      • 30 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hey everyone!  We are getting married on March 1, 2013 at the Jellyfish Restaurant.  We will be staying with our guests at the Iberostar Grand Bavaro.  Sooo excited to have finally made a decision!  Now I get to hurry up and wait :)

#64 lashesforever

lashesforever
        • Site Supporter
        • 51 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hey Ladies! February 2013 Bride as well! We are going to be getting married on the beaches of Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta.  Absolutely love it there.  :)

#65 belledame

belledame
          • 195 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hello ladies! I'm a May 2013 bride.....woot! Woot! We decided on Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay.

#66 Nichole82

Nichole82
            • 4 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

I agree, I also have to wait until the new year to "officially book" but I have since changed my mind and decided to book at Dreams Palm Beach what a hard decision to chose between Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach - hopefully I picked the best one :)

#67 belledame

belledame
              • 195 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hi Nochole82

Did you get a chance to check out the facebook page for Dreams Palm Beach Brides? Amazing pics and info on that there, check it out, if you haven't already!!

#68 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
                • 236 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hello :)  I am also awaiting booking this January for the following January/Febuary 2013!  I can't wait to have a date secured and get things rolling!  :)

Congrats and happy Planning Everyone!!!  :)

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

#69 canadacabo

canadacabo
                  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Congrats.  We have been to the DR so many times.  Happy planning.  Sounds exciting.  Where in Canada are you from?

#70 favorsmr

favorsmr
                    • 178 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Lillove81 

Super excited to see this thread... AHHH WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

After 13 years, I'm finally engaged to my fiance as of 3/18/2011... Super excited to do a destination. We haven't picked a location but we have picked a date JUNE 2, 2013 exactly 15 years since we've been together.

I have been a follower of this site since may 2011 but have not officially made my presence because I've been overwhelmed by the options and great information of all the islands and resorts

As far as our wedding planning goes we have only:

-Picked our wedding party (8 bridesmaids & 8 groomsmen)

-Picked our wedding colors Aqua Blue and Fuschia Pink

-Taken engagement pics in August during our vacation to Turks and Caicos with Brillant by Tropical Imaging with Andrew Mann (they turned out amazing). http://brilliant.tc/...gagement-shoot/

I Looking forward to taking this bridal journey with you alll... CONGRATS !

Love your engagement photos!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)