Photo

Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#571 EJM17

EJM17
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Lucky you! You're gonna think I'm crazy.... Photographer: Katya Nova Videographer: Mibsan Espejo Decorating: Caribbean Celebrations Flowers: El Tronco Floresteria My DJ isn't booked yey because I'm still comparing prices with DJ Mannia and the resort DJ

#572 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

No!!! Def don't think you're crazy!!!! This is your big day and it should be just the way you want it!!!! With your vendors, do you know if they send more than one person, and do we have to pay for each individual's pass? I think I may have asked my coordinator, but I don't think she understood my question.

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#573 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

No!!! Def don't think you're crazy!!!! This is your big day and it should be just the way you want it!!!! With your vendors, do you know if they send more than one person, and do we have to pay for each individual's pass? I think I may have asked my coordinator, but I don't think she understood my question.

Not sure if it's different at each resort, but at my resort it's one fee per company, not per person with the company. So if the photographer brings an assistant, there's just one outside vendor fee.

#574 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thanks Danak!!! I am hoping it's the same with mine! :)

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#575 EJM17

EJM17
      • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Same goes for our resort Jennifer. One vendor fee per company. :)

#576 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

Great ti hear!!! Thanks EJM!!!

#577 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
        • Insiders
        • 42 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by LindsayR 

Hey BellaSposa!! I'm a 2013 Bride too...but not until June 2013!! We just recently got engaged and I have always wanted to have our wedding on the same day we met which is in June..I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to save so I felt like next June was too soon....I'm with you I feel as thought its an eternity!!

Hello LindsayR

Welcome and congratulations for your upcoming wedding!! Getting married in Puerto Aventuras is so romantic, peaceful and wonderful place. Into your planning, have you considered the photo shoot session? If doesn't let me introduce myself: My name is Veronica and I represent to Sarani Weddings, i would like to invite you to see our work at

#578 claruickie

claruickie
          • 225 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 20, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Tulum Gazebo @ Bahia Principe Mayan Riveria , Mexico
          • LocationAberdeen SCOTLAND

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hello brides, I just came accross this thread   We are from Scotland and getting married at Bahia Principe on  20 June    staying there the 10 > 24 June, anyone else going to be there at the same time?

These are a note of some amazing and helpful thread/links

"Post Your Wedding Date" http://www.bestdesti...ur-wedding-date

Brides (& grooms) can see who is getting married on dates close to them . It is handy too as some wedding parties have shared the cost of some vendors (photographers in particular)

To ensure everyone knows how this thread works please go to the last post of this thread, select "quote" on the last entry   Type in your name & your OH name, your name,  wedding date, hotel & location in chronological order.

Anyone have their entire playlist?

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/42149/anyone-have-their-entire-playlist/250

Kirstin x

#579 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by claruickie 

Hello brides, I just came accross this thread   We are from Scotland and getting married at Bahia Principe on  20 June    staying there the 10 > 24 June, anyone else going to be there at the same time?

These are a note of some amazing and helpful thread/links

"Post Your Wedding Date" http://www.bestdesti...ur-wedding-date

Brides (& grooms) can see who is getting married on dates close to them . It is handy too as some wedding parties have shared the cost of some vendors (photographers in particular)

To ensure everyone knows how this thread works please go to the last post of this thread, select "quote" on the last entry   Type in your name & your OH name, your name,  wedding date, hotel & location in chronological order.

Anyone have their entire playlist?

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/42149/anyone-have-their-entire-playlist/250

Kirstin x

Which Bahia Principe?

#580 claruickie

claruickie
            • 225 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 20, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Tulum Gazebo @ Bahia Principe Mayan Riveria , Mexico
            • LocationAberdeen SCOTLAND

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Which Bahia Principe?

HI there

get married at Tulum Gazebo at the Gran Bahia Principe Mayan Riviera, Mexico  We were at the Bahia in Punta Cana DR 2 years ago but preferred Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users