Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#561 EJM17

EJM17
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

HEY JACKIE!!!

YES! I noticed your day is very close to mine too!! I just came back from Now Larimar last month. I went to DR for my cousin's wedding in Dream La Romana and I took advantage while I was out there to do a site inspection at Now Larimar and met with my coordinator Francina and photographer Katya Nova! My wedding is going to be roughly around 100-115 guests. (My family is very big) My ceremony will be at the fountain area, cocktail hour at eclipse club, and my reception in the ballroom. I really wanted Castaways for my reception but refuse to pay the $5,000 fee to shut it down for a private event. Let know if you have any questions!!! Happy Planning!!!

- Erica 

#562 EJM17

EJM17
    • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

oops this is for Jennifer!!! read the wrong name! lol

#563 favorsmr

favorsmr
      • 178 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Where are you ladies getting married?

We are getting married at Dreams Punta Cana on Oct 5!

#564 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by favorsmr 

We are getting married at Dreams Punta Cana on Oct 5!

Oh, that was one of our original first choices! Lovely!

#565 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

wow, what a nice big party ejm17!!! yea I think that is a crazy amount to book castaways!!! we are doing the fountain for the ceremony, and I am hoping carnival terrace for cocktail hr, and possibly one of the pools for the reception, all depending on how many guests we have. we are only expecting about 40 or so guests. @ favorsrsmr, that was one of our original choices!! very beautiful!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#566 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • LocationAllentown, PA

wow, what a nice big party ejm17!!! yea I think that is a crazy amount to book castaways!!! we are doing the fountain for the ceremony, and I am hoping carnival terrace for cocktail hr, and possibly one of the pools for the reception, all depending on how many guests we have. we are only expecting about 40 or so guests. @ favorsrsmr, that was one of our original choices!! very beautiful!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#567 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • LocationAllentown, PA

#568 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

so sorry for the multiple posts!!!

#569 EJM17

EJM17
          • 36 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

That's awesome! Did you pick your vendors!? :)

#570 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

I think.the only outside vendor we are using is HDC photo, everything else we are using the resort for. As far as centerpieces, I am bringing my own. We are going with the middle package, so flowers and everything is included, and what's not I will just pay the additional. I just don't want to pay another $150 for another vendor lol. What about you?

That's awesome! Did you pick your vendors!? :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users