chrisdior
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

@mufin were you able to book already?

#42 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

I just heard from my travel agent. It sounds like I cannot book until at least January. :(

#43 cindy2013

cindy2013
      • 189 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
      • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

Congrats on narrowing down a place! I feel as though I'm behind already...have you booked officially with the resort yet? What else have you planned thus far?  Congrats again!

Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

I am Feb 2013 Bride as well. We are getting Married at the Melia Caibe Tropical in Punta Cana, DR!!!!  We are very excited!!

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#44 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
      • 438 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

Yes I am working with a travel agent and we did a room block for 10 rooms, but had to place a deposit of 200 per room. Our agent was able to lock us into 2012 pricing and also offered us a one time price adjustment if prices drop before the our wedding date.  I have been in contact with photographer (HDC) just to get prices, I tried to contact the wedding boat, but the La Barcaza has not returned my email :(

Originally Posted by cindy2013 

Congrats on narrowing down a place! I feel as though I'm behind already...have you booked officially with the resort yet? What else have you planned thus far?  Congrats again!

#45 babigirl21

babigirl21
        • Site Supporter
        • 76 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

Congrats everyone,

I just secured my wedding date of February, 16, 2013 at Gran Caribe Real/The Royal in Cancun.  Now I just have to wait until December to get the 2013 hotel rates.  I plan on sending out STDs in January so that my guests get 13 months notice.  I'm working with a great travel agent as well.  

We have been engaged since August and although we are getting grief for waiting until 2013 to wed, we have decided to purchase our house first.  Once we get the house, I won't feel bad about spending money on the wedding.  And then we can also have at AHR at our house a in the spring.  

2013 does seem far away, but it will pass by so quickly.  It's about to be November!  

Happy Planning Everyone!  There is a lot of great and useful information on this site.

Cherish Each Moment!

#46 memckinnon

memckinnon
          • 59 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hello ladies! So happy to have found this forum

My FI and I are getting married February 8, 2013 in Punta Cana. SO EXCITED. I cannot wait! I feel like it's forever away, but it's really not!

Congrats and good luck to everyone planning!

#47 Emily11386

Emily11386
            • Site Supporter
            • 244 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

Babigirl21, I'm also getting married at the Gran Caribe. Ceremony in the chapel and reception at the villas terrace. We will be staying at the Royal. Vacationed there in June and loved it! We did half of the week at each resort to get a feel for both. We will have to get a 2013 gran caribe thread going at some point.
              May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
              33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#48 Lillove81

Lillove81
              • Site Supporter
              • 26 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Finally CONFIRMED booked for IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES in Montego Bay Jamaica, June 2, 2013 on our 15 year anniversary can't wait  

#49 CGomez-King

CGomez-King
                • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

Congrats all!! I am recently engaged ( September 24th) and will be getting married in May 2013. No idea where just yet but we're thinking PV since my FI is from Jalisco! New to the site so i'm just starting to figure it out.. but i'm super excited for the journey and to hear more about each of your upcoming ceremonies!!

#50 Shay4966

Shay4966
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 262 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:35 AM

Congrats and happy planning! This site is a life savor :) 

Originally Posted by CGomez-King 

Congrats all!! I am recently engaged ( September 24th) and will be getting married in May 2013. No idea where just yet but we're thinking PV since my FI is from Jalisco! New to the site so i'm just starting to figure it out.. but i'm super excited for the journey and to hear more about each of your upcoming ceremonies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users