• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#461 Kel123073

Kel123073
  • Site Supporter
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hiiiii,

We are getting married July 19th, 2013 at Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana DR!!!  Our save the dates are done and out, the first of many DIY!! Can't wait to see what everybody else is doing! Finding this site was the best thing!!!  I wouldn't have known where to start! 

Kelly

#462 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Well, we are set for July 18, 2013 in Cayo Levantado, DR!

Save the Dates are out too... boarding passes (DIY of course)

If you want you can check them out on "This is all Peachy Keen" on the blog archive section. I do not want to repost and clutter. :)  But we have heard a lot of good things about them so far!

#463 Renewing32

Renewing32
      • 161 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

Well, we are set for July 18, 2013 in Cayo Levantado, DR! Save the Dates are out too... boarding passes (DIY of course) If you want you can check them out on "This is all Peachy Keen" on the blog archive section. I do not want to repost and clutter. :)  But we have heard a lot of good things about them so far!

Congrats! Did you find the DiY boarding passes easy to do? i'm afraid they will be a little over whelming.
        Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#464 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

Congrats! Did you find the DiY boarding passes easy to do? i'm afraid they will be a little over whelming.

Oh they were no worries at all! I would say, though, that it depends on your time and comfort level with DIY. I thought they were so much fun, and quite simple, but I stole templates from other brides on here, and had a lot of materials already. I am also pretty crafty, and actually used to teach scrapbooking classes, so I am fairly comfortable with paper crafting.

Boarding passes, I think should be a fairly great start to DIY though.

#465 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
          • Site Supporter
          • 209 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

when is everyone sending out their save the dates and invites. I am getting married in June 2013 and I am interested to know what you girls are using as your timelines?!

#466 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

I am July 2013. Our save the dates went out a couple weeks ago; I think our invites will go out in December and January. We are dropping off as many as possible, so that will be around Christmas time when we see people (message in a bottle invites, to save on postage). Then we will mail the rest in the new year.

#467 Kristeeleigh200

Kristeeleigh200
              • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Iam Oct. 2013 in Cancun or Playa del Carmen (need to pick our resort)...going this October to do some resort hunting :)

#468 elissae

elissae
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kristeeleigh200 

Iam Oct. 2013 in Cancun or Playa del Carmen (need to pick our resort)...going this October to do some resort hunting :)

Be sure to check out Riu Palace Riviera Maya in Playa del Carmen!  That is where I am getting married April 2, 2013.

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#469 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by CourtBestBride 

I just sent out my passport invites and they were  HUGE hit! I'm in love with them! I can send you the link if anyone is interested! :)

Where did you get them from? I'm searching now for a place to purchase them :)

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#470 CourtBestBride

CourtBestBride
                  • 70 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Where did you get them from? I'm searching now for a place to purchase them :)

A girl I know has a business making birthday cards and invitations, she just works out of home!  SO well done, I posted some pics on my profile page. I can pass along info if you like? Shes in Calgary, Alberta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users