Photo

Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#451 CourtBestBride

CourtBestBride
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

I just sent out my passport invites and they were  HUGE hit! I'm in love with them! I can send you the link if anyone is interested! :)

#452 jordanb

jordanb
    • 185 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

I am a Jan. 2013 bride too- the Royal Playa Del Carmen!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#453 tkuzma

tkuzma
      • 418 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Welcome to all the new brides-to-be!!!

8 more months until 2013 is here :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#454 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by CourtBestBride 

I just sent out my passport invites and they were  HUGE hit! I'm in love with them! I can send you the link if anyone is interested! :)

Could you maybe post pictures? I am not doing passport invites, but I love seeing what other brides have come up with! Would love to see more!

#455 CourtBestBride

CourtBestBride
        • 70 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Could you maybe post pictures? I am not doing passport invites, but I love seeing what other brides have come up with! Would love to see more!

I post some pictures to my profile! :)

#456 Beachbaby1192

Beachbaby1192
          • 14 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi! We just got engaged in Jamaica on May 8th and just booked our wedding on the beach at IRHS on June 4, 2013. As this is not a first marriage for us, we are having a smaller wedding. I already bought my dress, a champagne dress and bought the flower girls turquoise dresses. I am torn what color for the groom to wear. I don't want to much turquoise! Any ideas? Also, can anyone tell me what type of reception decorations they are bringing and which restaurant is preferred. I was thinking about the Japanese restaurant.

#457 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
            • Site Supporter
            • 209 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Beachbaby1192 

Hi! We just got engaged in Jamaica on May 8th and just booked our wedding on the beach at IRHS on June 4, 2013. As this is not a first marriage for us, we are having a smaller wedding. I already bought my dress, a champagne dress and bought the flower girls turquoise dresses. I am torn what color for the groom to wear. I don't want to much turquoise! Any ideas? Also, can anyone tell me what type of reception decorations they are bringing and which restaurant is preferred. I was thinking about the Japanese restaurant.

Hey! I got back from IRHS in May! I loved it! The Japanese restaurant is at the beach resort so i don't know if you will be able to have your reception there. We saw a beautiful fun wedding at the gourmet restaurant and it looked great with the lanterns and flowers. We also really liked the food there as well!

#458 ReginaB

ReginaB
              • Banned
              • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

I'm a April 2013 bride. But we just got engaged, so I don't have much time to plan, eek...

#459 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                • Site Supporter
                • 209 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:53 AM

Hey ladies! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/...ef=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!

save the dates.jpg

#460 Renewing32

Renewing32
                  • 161 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hey ladies! I know a lot of you are diy brides but unfortunately I do not have the time/talent/patience to make my own save the dates or invites! Thank goodness I found AprilTwentyFive on etsy! Katrina makes the most amazing save the dates and invites at an amazing price! I told her I would pass on her information to all of you! She is great to work with and offers great discounts. She will give you a 5% discount if you mention my name (Kristi Farkas) on your order... please check her out... here is an example of the save the date i feel in love with I will let you guys see mine when she is done! Check her out on etsy and facebook and her website here is a link to her etsy- http://www.etsy.com/...ef=seller_info# - don't forget to mention my name!!!  Posted Image

I like the idea of the little tags. maybe I can use that idea to send out my group code since we aren't doing formal invites.
                    Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users