Photo

Any other 2013 Brides??

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

#241 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Still thinking of you Katie! How is your FI doing this week? Fingers crossed, and prayers sent your way for good news :)

Originally Posted by katiemac 

Thanks for sending prayers and thoughts our way. I just looked at my post, my FI has been battling cancer since 2011 not 2012. We find out on Friday the pathology of the tumor and the treatment plan. Hopefully we will receive some good news finally. Katie

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#242 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
    • 400 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

I booked Caribbean Emotions. I liked their packages and prices (as I wanted just a media package...all photos on CD (edited) so that I can print them at my leisure at home. I also have an Uncle who used to do wedding photography making our coffee table/photobook as a gift, and can help out with a photo slideshow afterwards as well.

Originally Posted by ntlsnow 

What photographer did you do with??

#243 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Ooh, I am looking at them as well. If you haven't already, they have some examples of their stuff on youtube you could check out. 

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

I booked Caribbean Emotions. I liked their packages and prices (as I wanted just a media package...all photos on CD (edited) so that I can print them at my leisure at home. I also have an Uncle who used to do wedding photography making our coffee table/photobook as a gift, and can help out with a photo slideshow afterwards as well.

#244 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
        • 400 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Yes I love some of their photo slideshows on YouTube! I may have them do one for us as well. I think they only charge $50 or $100 for the photo slideshow if I'm not mistaken...

We booked the Royal package (500 edited pics on cd)- which is coverage of getting ready, ceremony, cocktail hour, photo session after and then we will just collect our guests pictures from the reception, as I didn't want to spend the extra to extend coverage into the reception.

I really like their pictures, reviews on this forum, pricing, and they have been great to deal with thus far - so I'm feeling good about our choice!

Originally Posted by Peach 

Ooh, I am looking at them as well. If you haven't already, they have some examples of their stuff on youtube you could check out. 

#245 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Yes, they are our number one choice, but not booked yet.... still deciding packages too...

Glad to hear you are so happy with your choice!

Yes I love some of their photo slideshows on YouTube! I may have them do one for us as well. I think they only charge $50 or $100 for the photo slideshow if I'm not mistaken...

We booked the Royal package (500 edited pics on cd)- which is coverage of getting ready, ceremony, cocktail hour, photo session after and then we will just collect our guests pictures from the reception, as I didn't want to spend the extra to extend coverage into the reception.

I really like their pictures, reviews on this forum, pricing, and they have been great to deal with thus far - so I'm feeling good about our choice!

#246 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
            • 400 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

I'm sure you have plenty of time to shop around and make your decisions :) This forum is so helpful with it's reviews/posts!

I panicked when I contacted them last week, and they were already booked for 3 days out of my wedding week (April 2013) ....I may have taken some more time to consider it had it not been for that, as I was seriously looking at HDC as well.

Yes, they are our number one choice, but not booked yet.... still deciding packages too...

Glad to hear you are so happy with your choice!

#247 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Yes, I definitely do have quite a bit of time. I am going to book them right after I book the resort... cannot do that until May though!

So I can still shop around!

I'm sure you have plenty of time to shop around and make your decisions :) This forum is so helpful with it's reviews/posts!

I panicked when I contacted them last week, and they were already booked for 3 days out of my wedding week (April 2013) ....I may have taken some more time to consider it had it not been for that, as I was seriously looking at HDC as well.

#248 Tigger88

Tigger88
                • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

Planned date is July 13th 2013 :) still have plenty of time to plan and get things together. Can't wait tho --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g0ie2v

#249 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                  • 400 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Will the resort not allow you to book until May? I had several TA's tell me that I had to wait to book as well...but then I found a few who got me pricing, and booked our travel right away.

Yes, I definitely do have quite a bit of time. I am going to book them right after I book the resort... cannot do that until May though!

#250 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Wow, I can't believe that you have to wait so long to book everything.We are getting married June 2 2013 and I was allowed to book everything way back in September.. I wonder if just my resort is that way! I know you are getting married around the same time that I am but me ms. planner would be freaking out haha if my place wasn't booked I only have seventeen months till my wedding!!! LOL!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users