Sign in to follow this  
Brenners

Bridesmaid Dresses - More Than One Color???

We are thinking of having pink, orange and green (think pastels) for our colors.  I have four bridesmaids and am considering having two in pink and two in orange.  They can pick the styles that best suit them.  Too strange or do you think this could work? 

I think it could work. I was also thinking the same thing. I was going to keep it tropical, orange or pink as well, and just tell the girls to pick whatever they want. I'm probably going to give them a swatch so they can match it, but whatever they choose is fine.

Yes, I was planning on giving them swatches to match.  Yeah!  I am so glad that I am not the only one to think about doing this!  Please share pictures when you have the colors and the dresses are chosen! 

We were going to do two different colors but decided on just one in the end! I think either way it looks great!

I am going wedding dress shopping Saturday with one of my bridesmaids so I want to look at some bridesmaids dresses in the colors we are considering.  I am getting really excited!