#11 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:05 PM

Hey RIU Brides!

I just received the menu for if you want to have the beach location for the reception at the RIU.

Again, not sure if it might change, but I just received this tonight. Only a 2 day turn around on reponses to email this time. Adriana ROCKS!
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 November 2006 - 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY
Hey RIU Brides!

I just received the menu for if you want to have the beach location for the reception at the RIU.

Again, not sure if it might change, but I just received this tonight. Only a 2 day turn around on reponses to email this time. Adriana ROCKS!
YAY!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 KristinaM

KristinaM
  • VIP Member
  • 3,082 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY
Hey RIU Brides!

Thanks for the info Stephanie!! I'm SO glad to hear things are better with Adrianna so far!!

#14 KACENGG

KACENGG
  • VIP Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:33 PM

Thanks so much for the menu Stephanie. Looks pretty yummy to me. I'm glad to see it isn't too 'different' - I know that sounds odd but my family is pretty much just old-fashioned chicken and potato kinda people so I was nervous about the reception food choices.

Are you doing the beach reception? I think it would be beautiful and so much fun!
    Kim & Erik
    November 9, 2007
    RIU Palace
    Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#15 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KACENGG
    Thanks so much for the menu Stephanie. Looks pretty yummy to me. I'm glad to see it isn't too 'different' - I know that sounds odd but my family is pretty much just old-fashioned chicken and potato kinda people so I was nervous about the reception food choices.

Are you doing the beach reception? I think it would be beautiful and so much fun!
    Yes, we are doing the beach reception. Or at least that is the plan as of now. I just actually got the confirmation yesterday that it was available, so they are holding it for us.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#16 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:05 PM

Thats awesome, It must be so exciting to see everything start to really come together.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KACENGG
        Thanks so much for the points. I guess I better get active on this site now! I'm more of a lurker since my wedding is still over a year away....but I've sure got tonnes of wonderful ideas from you girls.

thanks again!
        No problem. It's amazing how fast the points add up once you get active on the board!

#18 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
        • 216 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:39 AM

Alas, I do not have enough points to open it either...drag nabbit...
          http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
          Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#19 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
          • 104 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:30 AM

Me neither

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users