Sign in to follow this  
RAENJAY

RIU "Extras" Pricing

Hey RIU Brides!

I just received the menu for if you want to have the beach location for the reception at the RIU.

Again, not sure if it might change, but I just received this tonight. Only a 2 day turn around on reponses to email this time. Adriana ROCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY View Post
Hey RIU Brides!

I just received the menu for if you want to have the beach location for the reception at the RIU.

Again, not sure if it might change, but I just received this tonight. Only a 2 day turn around on reponses to email this time. Adriana ROCKS!
YAY!!! smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAENJAY View Post
Hey RIU Brides!

Thanks for the info Stephanie!! I'm SO glad to hear things are better with Adrianna so far!!smile159.gif

Thanks so much for the menu Stephanie. Looks pretty yummy to me. I'm glad to see it isn't too 'different' - I know that sounds odd but my family is pretty much just old-fashioned chicken and potato kinda people so I was nervous about the reception food choices.

Are you doing the beach reception? I think it would be beautiful and so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KACENGG View Post
Thanks so much for the menu Stephanie. Looks pretty yummy to me. I'm glad to see it isn't too 'different' - I know that sounds odd but my family is pretty much just old-fashioned chicken and potato kinda people so I was nervous about the reception food choices.

Are you doing the beach reception? I think it would be beautiful and so much fun!
Yes, we are doing the beach reception. Or at least that is the plan as of now. I just actually got the confirmation yesterday that it was available, so they are holding it for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KACENGG View Post
Thanks so much for the points. I guess I better get active on this site now! I'm more of a lurker since my wedding is still over a year away....but I've sure got tonnes of wonderful ideas from you girls.

thanks again!
No problem. It's amazing how fast the points add up once you get active on the board!