New Bahamas Based Photographer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MrsWeiss1211

• 127 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Hi Ladies (and any Gentlemen on this site)!

So, my biggest worry from the very start of our wedding planning was which Photographer we were going to use.  I wasn't thrilled with any of the photographers that my WC suggested and after pricing out how much it would cost to fly someone in, I almost cried.

While meeting with Jose Ageeb, our DJ, he gave us the name of a local artist that had recently gotten into Wedding Photography.  Enter DeDe Brown!

We met with Dede Sunday morning and after a brief meet-and-greet and a quick view of her portfolio, we got a great feeling from her.  We couldn't believe our luck or her talent! 

We made the decision to have Dede Shoot our Engagement Session that evening.  We headed out to Cabbage Beach (where the Ocean Club is situated), and spent an hour or so, frolicking and photographing!  My only critique of Dede is that since she's new to bridal photography, she's not as assertive as she will be after a few more shoots under her lens.  

We planned on making our decision based on the turn out of our engagement photos.  So, after almost 2 weeks of waiting (she had a vacation scheduled the week after our shoot), we finally got them in!  We love them so much that we've moved forward with hiring Dede for our wedding!

So for those brides, who like me, where stressing out, Worry Not!  

Here's Dede's email:

And BTW- her rates are amazing!!!!

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users