Money Shower

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Janet1480

• 709 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:55 PM

i personally am not a fan of showers. however my wedding party is insistent. Now this isnt for everyone but you can use different ideas...

my girls are going to throw me a fantasia party shower. so really anyone who comes if they spend any money they are getting something for themself but all the sales combined get me free goodies and discounts :) and it will be a lot of fun. i thought it was a great idea and well thought out on my girls part.

if you dont like the idea of fantasia party you could do jewelry parties, make up parites, pampered chef etc

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#12 mmcst38

• 237 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

mandyS....I agree with you I have been to sooo many showers, bridal, baby, house warming parties, been in seven weddings! I spent insane amount of money on other people, I didn't want a shower at all for that reason but....my mother insisted on it and my friends talked me into it, so now I'm ok with it and kinda excited...and just a tip..don't care if it is tacky or not...you can take back anything to bedbathbeyond and get cash

May 13, 2011
      Riu Resort
      Ochos Rios Jamaica

#13 wilsonj2

• 191 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

A friend of mine is throwing us a shower, and she just wrote on the invitation that we were registered, but cash and any gift cards would be greatly appreciated as well.

I think if you don't register for much, people will get the hint! :)

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#14 mandys

• 181 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

WilsonJ2 - Good Idea!! Thanks :)

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
          April 2012

#15 Kay6356

• 543 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
          • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

A pampered chef shower is neat.  People dont feel pressured into buying you a gift, if they really want to you will have a wish list at the shower.  Basically the bride gets the host incentives of the show a certain % off the products she would like and free products for "hosting" a pampered chef show.  They are fun to.  Check out the pampered chef website:  www.pamperdchef.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users