Photo

Placing order for individual pack meds for OOT bags and will have too many!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KCB2011

KCB2011
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

I am getting ready to place an order for some individually packed (2 per pack) Motrin IB ibuprofen and No name acetaminophen 100 tablet bottles but I have to order them in certain numbers so I will have extras:

Motrin IB - $0.50 per package - I will have 500 extra packages

Acetaminophen - $1.75 per bottle of 100 - I will have 8 extra (I am giving one per couple)

Just thought I would check and see if anyone needs any of these things before I order!  I am in Canada so if you are in the US it may cost a little more to mail, but Canadian brides should have pretty cheap shipping!

#2 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

I might be interested in some of the Motrin. Where are you ordering from? And where do you live?

#3 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:45 AM

I'm ordering from a wholesale company where my friend is a member.  Not sure of the name, I can check with her if you want.  I am in the Calgary area.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I might be interested in some of the Motrin. Where are you ordering from? And where do you live?

#4 KCB2011

KCB2011
        • 308 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:47 AM

www.minimus.biz has the motrin for .39 per package but the shipping is cheaper through this wholesale place...might end up not making a difference?  I'm now torn.  what do you think?

#5 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

Tough call.. is the other place in the U.S.? Customs are the killer for most things.

#6 snanderson

snanderson
            • Site Supporter
            • 97 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

Do you have to have a wholesale license or anything to order from minimus.biz, I saw a few things on there that I would like to order to include in my OOT bags, but was under the impression that you had to be a member or a wholesaler to order from them. If there are any other sites that offer travel size meds/toiletries I would love to know.

11.12.11...On this day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with and live for....
              The Couples Resort - Tower Isle
              Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 KCB2011

KCB2011
              • 308 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

I have read that tons of brides on here have ordered from minimus.biz so I don't think you have to have a wholesale license - I think you can buy wholesale for a bit better pricing through them, and for that you would need a license, but buying individually I think is still possible.  Might have to check it out!

There are a few other sites that others have ordered from but the most common is definitely minimus.  I did a search for travel items on this section of the forum and got a few different web addresses that way too!

Originally Posted by snanderson 

Do you have to have a wholesale license or anything to order from minimus.biz, I saw a few things on there that I would like to order to include in my OOT bags, but was under the impression that you had to be a member or a wholesaler to order from them. If there are any other sites that offer travel size meds/toiletries I would love to know.

#8 hutchets

hutchets
                • 195 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

thanks for posting.

Theresa
                  Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users