Canadian TA wanted!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sarah2012

sarah2012
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

Hi All, 

Does anyone know a really a good TA from Canada, preferably in Vancouver? We want to get married in March 2012. I live in London (UK) but my fiance and I are originally from Vancouver. We have been living in the UK for over 3 years HOWEVER we are moving back to Vancouver in the fall plus most of our guests would be flying from the Vancouver area so it makes sense to work with someone from there. 

Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas welcome... THANKS :) 

Secrets Maroma Beach - December 9, 2011

Bride & Groom + 40.... What a perfect day!!!!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

TA Becky on here is great.  you can pm her or send an inquiry here: http://www.wrighttra.../leads/inquiry/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TA Becky

TA Becky
    • 68 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

Hi Sarah,

I think we might've talked in the past?? I was at Steeles Travel and am now downtown Vancouver with Blue Petal Weddings. We're in Yaletown if you want to come see us? :)

becky.parmiter@bluepetalweddings.com

Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon,

Becky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users