WAIT?! that is so awful!!!!! It does all depend on the resort, ours has a back up plan same as many other brides have mentioned but when we are going they average less than 4mm of rain a month lets hope this is in my favour!!!!
Originally Posted by rachey82
Depends completely on where you're getting married. The backup plan at our resort is to WAIT as long as possible, then if we still can't do it outdoors, they have an indoor location. BUT they will charge us $500 if that happens... good luck, hope the weather report turns out to be wrong!