Photo

Does anyone know what happens when it rains at the time of your ceremony

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:41 AM

WAIT?! that is so awful!!!!!  It does all depend on the resort, ours has a back up plan same as many other brides have mentioned but when we are going they average less than 4mm of rain a month lets hope this is in my favour!!!! 

Originally Posted by rachey82 

Depends completely on where you're getting married. The backup plan at our resort is to WAIT as long as possible, then if we still can't do it outdoors, they have an indoor location. BUT they will charge us $500 if that happens... good luck, hope the weather report turns out to be wrong! 

#12 MichCraw

MichCraw
    • 369 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

Wow .. I really hope the back up plan isn't " chargeable" at our resort that would really ruin the moment ... like we have anything to do with mother nature!!

#13 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Oh I meant to comment on that too!!! I think that is just awful!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

Wow .. I really hope the back up plan isn't " chargeable" at our resort that would really ruin the moment ... like we have anything to do with mother nature!!

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:59 AM

they have a secondary location in case of rain outs.... i know with my  resort, were getting married at the garden gazebo but if it rains we can do it at the secondary inside location. But as far as i know with tropical weather, it tends to only rain for a little while. then it clears right up, if your concerned... what i would do is if it does rain push your time back a little, and if it continues...theen do the secondary location

Originally Posted by FleetMac bride 

I was checking the weather and my time of the day in November is likely to have thunderstorms. Do they push back the time or do you have to suck it up?

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
          • 2,667 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

Hi,
          I'm a photographer and what I saw is that usually resorts have a back up place for this kind of situations. Congratulations on your wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users