Jump to content

Photo

ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)


  • Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#781 alyce1101

alyce1101
  • Newbie
  • 22 posts

    Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

    Ok, now I am confused. Is it $10.50 per person for the ceremony chairs and an additional $10.50 per person for the semi private dinner? Or does the $10.50 include the ceremony chairs and the dinner?



    #782 DANIELLE03

    DANIELLE03
    • Jr. Member
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

    Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

    Originally Posted by alyce1101 

    Ok, now I am confused. Is it $10.50 per person for the ceremony chairs and an additional $10.50 per person for the semi private dinner? Or does the $10.50 include the ceremony chairs and the dinner?

    IM not sure what the 10.50 is really for.. they say its for differnet things each time.. its "free" but u have to pay the 10.50 for any guests over the amt of your pacakge.. there are different packages based on price. so for the free one you are allowed 10 ppl included, any amt over that its 10.50 per person(depending on what you pick semi or private dinner-private dinners have different options and higher prices) they say the 10.50 is for extra cake and champagne. Its really just a made up fee for them to get more money lol ( my opinion) but yeah so for example if you did semi private dinner your first 10 would be free and then if you had 30 guests the other 20 would be x 10.50 so you would have to pay 210 for them.



    #783 allirose

    allirose
    • Newbie
    • 19 posts

      Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

      absolutely beautiful. You had a gorgeous wedding. Congrates again.



      #784 eweisz

      eweisz
      • Newbie
      • 25 posts

        Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

        Originally Posted by lovebug8806 

        Hello ladies. I have been reading this thread for a few days now. I'm excited. I just confirmed my wedding in ROR for April 5 2014. I'm behind with sending out my save the dates but hope to have them sent out soon.

        Just wondering if anyone knows how much it cost fit the renewal of vows ceremony? I read another post where a lady said her and her husband were considering getting married in their home state but having the wedding in ROR and then using the Renewal of Vow package.

        I like that idea. My fiance has kids that won't bore able to join us in ROR so if we go to the courthouse first they can be involved and we would not have to worry about paperwork we would only have to fax over a copy of the marriage license.

        So does anyone know the first of the renewal of vows?


        I'm getting married at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay and my free package is $500 for the minister fees, etc. The renewal of vows is $325. I believe the fees are the same at both.



        #785 alyce1101

        alyce1101
        • Newbie
        • 22 posts

          Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

          Ok I have to vent :-( It is two weeks before my wedding and Patricia is barely answering my emails. This is very frustrating. At least Keisha answered back.  I have several questions for her but Im assuming I will not have them answered. Sometimes, I just wished that I picked another resort. 



          #786 DANIELLE03

          DANIELLE03
          • Jr. Member
          • 413 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
          • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

          Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

          Originally Posted by alyce1101 

          Ok I have to vent :-( It is two weeks before my wedding and Patricia is barely answering my emails. This is very frustrating. At least Keisha answered back.  I have several questions for her but Im assuming I will not have them answered. Sometimes, I just wished that I picked another resort. 

          I know what you mean. Its been 4 weeks now since I emailed them. I sent another email and got a auto response saying keisha is gone until the 17th. So now im confused , is she gone gone? or is she coming back. ILl wait until the 17th and then see. I would try phoning them



          #787 Atrack

          Atrack
          • Newbie
          • 69 posts

            Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:12 PM

            Here is a email i got from keisha about her being away.

             

            Thank you for your email.

              I am presently out of office until June 17, 2013, for immediate assistance kindly email Patricia Hay at mice02.ori@riu.com or Charmaine Tyndale at mice01.ori@riu.com.

            Kind regards,

            Keisha V. Adams
            Operations Manager
            Meetings, Incentives & Social Events     hope this helps

            #788 DANIELLE03

            DANIELLE03
            • Jr. Member
            • 413 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
            • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

            Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

            Originally Posted by Atrack 

            Here is a email i got from keisha about her being away.

             

            Thank you for your email.

              I am presently out of office until June 17, 2013, for immediate assistance kindly email Patricia Hay at mice02.ori@riu.com or Charmaine Tyndale at mice01.ori@riu.com.

            Kind regards,

            Keisha V. Adams
            Operations Manager
            Meetings, Incentives & Social Events     hope this helps

            YUP.. I GOT THE SAME ON.. ill wait unilt the 17th and then try again as my matters arent pressing.



            #789 alyce1101

            alyce1101
            • Newbie
            • 22 posts

              Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

              Now that is very bizarre because the one email that Patricia did respond back to stated that Keisha will be back on the 10th.  Its possible that she is gone and they just keep pushing back her "return" date. 



              #790 Lucy79

              Lucy79
              • Jr. Member
              • 176 posts

                Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

                Originally Posted by alyce1101 

                Ok I have to vent :-( It is two weeks before my wedding and Patricia is barely answering my emails. This is very frustrating. At least Keisha answered back.  I have several questions for her but Im assuming I will not have them answered. Sometimes, I just wished that I picked another resort. 

                oh god don`t say that :(. i just booked this resort for Dec. 6th.  Hopefully she`ll get back to you soon






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users