Jump to content

Photo

ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)


  • Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#541 Atrack

Atrack
  • Newbie
  • 69 posts

    Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

    Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

    EXCELLENT! Ya Id like to see if you do it at mammee how your set up was if you do round tables. Fi and his parents dont like the one long table Idea, Neither do I but I was just going with the flow of that because it wasnt a deal breaker. But now I kinda would prefer the round tables.  Def dont want to spend more money then I have to as I probably will rent the disco 2 hours prior to it opening for "dances" and speechs and what not. Exciting but stressfull all at the same time!

    Ya we did not want to rent the disco. We are having are dance/party on the pool deck after the dinner. We talk to Keisha alot and she is really good. We actually became good friends with her. I will get a email from her that says we can change the tables and i will send it to you.



    #542 DANIELLE03

    DANIELLE03
    • Jr. Member
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

    Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

    Originally Posted by Atrack 

    Ya we did not want to rent the disco. We are having are dance/party on the pool deck after the dinner. We talk to Keisha alot and she is really good. We actually became good friends with her. I will get a email from her that says we can change the tables and i will send it to you.

    that would be awesome. Is the pool deck anymore in price then renting the disco for the 2 hours prior? I just want some where for ppl to go for a bit as a group But dont want it to be too pricey. I know with the disco the dj/bar/booze etc is included and it is like 500-600 for that. If the pool deck was the same I would consider that as well.

     

    Keisha has been pretty good with emailing me back even though my wedding is over 9 months away. I try not to bombard her and keep things good lol dont want to have trouble like other brides have. So far so good though. Are you upgrading your cake?



    #543 Atrack

    Atrack
    • Newbie
    • 69 posts

      Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

      Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

      that would be awesome. Is the pool deck anymore in price then renting the disco for the 2 hours prior? I just want some where for ppl to go for a bit as a group But dont want it to be too pricey. I know with the disco the dj/bar/booze etc is included and it is like 500-600 for that. If the pool deck was the same I would consider that as well.

       

      Keisha has been pretty good with emailing me back even though my wedding is over 9 months away. I try not to bombard her and keep things good lol dont want to have trouble like other brides have. So far so good though. Are you upgrading your cake?

      For the pool deck its going to cost us $15pp what we where told was it includes bar/booze we get the pool deck all night.

       

      We are not upgrading are cake. You get a free 3 tier cake. We where talking to Keish over a year ahead of the wedding date. We are the same way we did not bombard her with questions and emails lol.



      #544 DANIELLE03

      DANIELLE03
      • Jr. Member
      • 413 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
      • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

      Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

      Originally Posted by Atrack 

      For the pool deck its going to cost us $15pp what we where told was it includes bar/booze we get the pool deck all night.

       

      We are not upgrading are cake. You get a free 3 tier cake. We where talking to Keish over a year ahead of the wedding date. We are the same way we did not bombard her with questions and emails lol.


      Thats not too bad. Does that include the DJ or is that extra? I am assuming its extra as nothing is completely included lol



      #545 Atrack

      Atrack
      • Newbie
      • 69 posts

        Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

        Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 


        Thats not too bad. Does that include the DJ or is that extra? I am assuming its extra as nothing is completely included lol

        lol yes the DJ is extra.



        #546 DANIELLE03

        DANIELLE03
        • Jr. Member
        • 413 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
        • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

        Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

        lol yes the DJ is extra.

        Of course lol one could only hope. :(

        #547 Atrack

        Atrack
        • Newbie
        • 69 posts

          Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

          Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 


          Of course lol one could only hope.

          you should know by now that nothing is free there lol



          #548 Newrorbridetobe

          Newrorbridetobe
          • Newbie
          • 19 posts

            Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

            Hi, I'm getting married in November. Does anyone have a contact for jans flowers. We've booked the not so 'free' package, however I'd prefer to have my reception in mammee bay with round tables. Is this possible and is it extra?



            #549 DANIELLE03

            DANIELLE03
            • Jr. Member
            • 413 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
            • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

            Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

            Originally Posted by Newrorbridetobe 

            Hi, I'm getting married in November. Does anyone have a contact for jans flowers. We've booked the not so 'free' package, however I'd prefer to have my reception in mammee bay with round tables. Is this possible and is it extra?

            i just have the email address. Also if you go to their website and email them they will email you back pretty much right away if not the next day.

             

            As for the tables there are a few of us waiting to hear that answer. lol I dont think there is a extra cost for round tables. Its just a matter of space is what Im guessing.

             

            Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Im getting married there In January, it seems far away,but I can feel it already creeping up!



            #550 Jessica Correa

            Jessica Correa
            • Jr. Member
            • 270 posts

              Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

              I had no idea you could have round tables. That would be great because I feel that the t setup is really inconvenient for everyone. Please let us know when ever you guys get an answer.




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users