Photo

ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#421 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hello all brides! Who all has had a poolside reception? I'm thinking I will have around 30 to 50 people at my wedding, and I'm wondering what there set up will look like so Iknow what to expect, and what to bring. Were there the twinkle lights like Ihave seen in pics? Anything on tables (not doing dinner there, just drinking and dancing) what do chairs look like? Any pics would be awesome! Thanks so much!

#422 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
    • 270 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yes, I would also like to know about the decoration for the dinner table. What decorations are included? I want to see if I should be considering adding more to the dinner. 

#423 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
      • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

I am bringing down glass vases and peacock feathers. I will fill the bottom with sand once we arrive then arrange the feathers.

Originally Posted by SHANNON4 

Hey girls! Getting married at ROR in september and starting to get stressed! What is everyone doing for centerpieces? I want something beautiful, but pack worthy! I'm doing a beach wedding fallowed by semi private dinner and then a pool side reception for drinks and dancing!

#424 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
        • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

I am bringing down glass vases and peacock feathers. I will fill the bottom with sand once we arrive then arrange the feathers.

how do u plan on packing the vases? I really want to bring vases too but my family says not to cause worry of it breaking during travel.

#425 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
          • 74 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

how do u plan on packing the vases? I really want to bring vases too but my family says not to cause worry of it breaking during travel.

I am wrapping them in bubble wrap and clothes and they will be packed in my hard shell suitcase. I am only bringing four.

#426 Atrack

Atrack
            • 69 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by SHANNON4 

so you heard there is a lot of decor already? Do u know what like?

What i heard is beautiful.There are photos on trip advisor. They said that if you do to much decor on your tables that it would be very crowded.

#427 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
              • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

What i heard is beautiful.There are photos on trip advisor. They said that if you do to much decor on your tables that it would be very crowded.

thanks!

#428 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
                • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I am wrapping them in bubble wrap and clothes and they will be packed in my hard shell suitcase. I am only bringing four.

good idea with the bubble wrap, maybe ill see if a bridesmaid of mine has a hard shell one, cause I don't....thanks!

#429 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
                  • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Finally decided on my center pieces! I found table runners in the exact shade as my bridesmaids dresses (Malibu from davids bridal). So those, and then I'm doing low square vases with hot pink water beads mixed with sand and shells, filled with water and topped off with hot pink floating candles! Something simple, but splash of color. Mine as well as bridesmaids flowers will be pink, as well as our shoes!

#430 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
                    • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Has anyone used anything else besides there gazebo 4 the beach wedding? I'm thinking I want some type of bamboo arch, do u know if they have them there? And at what cost?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users