Photo

ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#131 meeshie77

meeshie77
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:12 AM

GOOD LUCK!!!  I'm sure you will have a gorgeous wedding ;)  Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Originally Posted by penaalba1 

Ladies my wedding is next week Saturday the 21st!!!! wish me luck im super nervous. I hope everything turns out well. Ill let you guys know as soon as i return how everything went!

#132 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
    • 355 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go well and exceed your expectations! Have fun!

Ladies my wedding is next week Saturday the 21st!!!! wish me luck im super nervous. I hope everything turns out well. Ill let you guys know as soon as i return how everything went!

#133 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
      • 179 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Everything will be fine, you are already going to be in paradise, just concentrate on being you and enjoying your special day with your new hubby!  Fingers are crossed for you!

#134 penaalba1

penaalba1
        • Site Supporter
        • 46 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Thank you Ladies!

#135 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
          • 110 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

any brides getting married next week worried about the weather? it says possible rain all week... i def wont let that damper my excitement for our trip, but i hope it doesnt rain on the 21st! 8 days to go!

#136 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddieandsheila 

any brides getting married next week worried about the weather? it says possible rain all week... i def wont let that damper my excitement for our trip, but i hope it doesnt rain on the 21st! 8 days to go!

Leading up to my wedding, I think I must have checked the forecast everyday & was a nervous wreck when I saw that it was supposed to rain everday. I can tell you that once I arrived in Jamaica, it probably only rained one day out of the 7 days that it was supposed to. So definitely don't worry about rain being in the forecast.

On the occasions that I've been back to ROR, when it did rain, it was pretty quick, like a passing shower & then 10 minutes later the sun would be back out. But like you said, hopefully it won't rain on the 21st & you'll have a day filled with sunshine!

#137 KelandJay81

KelandJay81
              • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

Thanks so much for posting the pic of the plantation set up! It looks great!!!

Originally Posted by frizzy64 

_INR2153.JPG

Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
                January 12, 2012

51 Booked!!! Wooooo hoooo!
                Our Wedding Website

#138 frizzy64

frizzy64
                • 54 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

No problem

I only wish i had more pictures of stuff to show you all. I know it is always reassuring to see how things are set up and stuff. I do have some of the ceromony beach location with the basic free set up:

Thanks so much for posting the pic of the plantation set up! It looks great!!!

I also have one showing the free tropical bouquet:

_INR1293.JPG

The ribbon was mine from home which the WC put on for me and I added my nans antique brooch as i wanted something of hers to be with me (she wasnt able to make it to jamaica).

#139 frizzy64

frizzy64
                  • 54 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

This shows how the beach looks with the white chairs (free of charge) and a runner ($60) _INR1376.JPG

#140 KelandJay81

KelandJay81
                    • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Wow the free flowers look great. Did you bring your own ribbon or do they provide it?

Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
                      January 12, 2012

51 Booked!!! Wooooo hoooo!
                      Our Wedding Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users