Jump to content

Photo

ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)


  • Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#121 HeavenlyBride

HeavenlyBride
  • Newbie
  • 11 posts

    Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

    Im getting married at 5pm on July 2nd. Kiesha told me I should try to take some photos with my bridal party and my mom before the cremony. She said after the ceremony I should only have photo's with my husband and family photos. My photographer works with an assistant therefore he would have taken all the photos of the groom and his groomsmen. Kiesha says I have more than enough time so Im guessing so should you.



    #122 hutchets

    hutchets
    • Jr. Member
    • 195 posts

      Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:00 PM



      Ours at Mammee steakhouse was similar but our glasses had a blue rim around them and we had charger on the table under our plates.  We scattered a few gems and such around as well and they provided candles.  It was very pretty.  Our waiter actually set ours up for us but there were no other dinners in there but us.

      Originally Posted by frizzy64 

      The picture above is what our table looked like for our plantation reception. We took the fans, petals and gems with us from home and our bridesmaid and a few helpers set it up for us. The cake was over in the corner on a little table which was also decorated the same.  



       


      Theresa
      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

      http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

      #123 bmadzia1

      bmadzia1
      • Jr. Member
      • 355 posts

        Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

        Ladies, I have a rather silly question. If you stay in the standard room, do you still have access to the 'quiet' pool?  Or is that pool exclusively for the deluxe wing?



        #124 JUSTUSTWO

        JUSTUSTWO

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

          Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

          Quote:

          Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

          Ladies, I have a rather silly question. If you stay in the standard room, do you still have access to the 'quiet' pool?  Or is that pool exclusively for the deluxe wing?

          The pools are open to everyone regardless of your room type. The only thing that someone staying in a standard room may not have access to are some of the specialty restaurants.

           

           



          #125 Soon2BNJersey

          Soon2BNJersey
          • Jr. Member
          • 179 posts

            Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:57 AM


            wow thanks for sharing, I guess all inclusive doesn't mean "ALL" LOL

            Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO 

            Quote:

            The pools are open to everyone regardless of your room type. The only thing that someone staying in a standard room may not have access to are some of the specialty restaurants.

             

             



             



            #126 meeshie77

            meeshie77
            • Jr. Member
            • 208 posts

              Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

              Thanks for asking that question.  I was wondering myself!  :)
               

              Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

              Ladies, I have a rather silly question. If you stay in the standard room, do you still have access to the 'quiet' pool?  Or is that pool exclusively for the deluxe wing?



               



              #127 Soon2BNJersey

              Soon2BNJersey
              • Jr. Member
              • 179 posts

                Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

                Does anyone have a name/email of a DJ that is used for ROR?  Keisha told me to send her a playlist and she will forward the information.  She didn't tell me or give me the contact information of the DJ she was forwarding to (but she was able to quote the price...hmmm??)  and besides I wasn't planning on emailing her a full playlist for 4 hours.  if anything I will bring a few CD's with me.  But not lay out music for the DJ.. he's getting paid to do that!  so any referrals would be nice.



                #128 bmadzia1

                bmadzia1
                • Jr. Member
                • 355 posts

                  Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:59 AM


                  We're making CDs (as to the original plan of Ipod) and labeling the order we want them in... 1st dance, bouquet etc etc etc...  We'll be there a few days (4) before our wedding, so I'll find him LOL and tell him :)  But then again - we only have about 20 people coming...
                   

                  Originally Posted by Soon2BNJersey 

                  Does anyone have a name/email of a DJ that is used for ROR?  Keisha told me to send her a playlist and she will forward the information.  She didn't tell me or give me the contact information of the DJ she was forwarding to (but she was able to quote the price...hmmm??)  and besides I wasn't planning on emailing her a full playlist for 4 hours.  if anything I will bring a few CD's with me.  But not lay out music for the DJ.. he's getting paid to do that!  so any referrals would be nice.



                   



                  #129 bmadzia1

                  bmadzia1
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 355 posts

                    Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:01 AM


                    No problem.  It came up when my bf was booking her trip, and she opted for the deluxe wing - she was saying I won't have access to it LOL I knew it was just the restaurants, but wanted to be sure so I don't look like an ass LOL
                     

                    Originally Posted by meeshie77 

                    Thanks for asking that question.  I was wondering myself!  :)
                     



                     



                     



                    #130 penaalba1

                    penaalba1
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 46 posts

                      Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

                      Ladies my wedding is next week Saturday the 21st!!!! wish me luck im super nervous. I hope everything turns out well. Ill let you guys know as soon as i return how everything went!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users