Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant Wedding PIctures!!! A LOT!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 adenen16

adenen16
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

www.steingardstudios.comMichael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut back on the travel costs.

PM me if you are getting married...

#2 daisymable

daisymable
    • 278 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:28 PM

Beautiful!

#3 MRR16

MRR16
      • 249 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:29 PM

Thank you so much for posting these. I am finally in contact with Mayte. And review or suggestions would be great.

#4 adenen16

adenen16
        • 28 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

I have a full review under majestic elegance/jellyfish restaurant if you want to take a look! If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or email me at adenen16@yahoo.com

www.steingardstudios.comMichael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut back on the travel costs.

#5 jlarruda

jlarruda
          • 201 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

Can't wait to get married there.. your wedding was beautiful!

#6 Mslite

Mslite
            • 35 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

Adenen16 your wedding/reception was beautiful. I am sooo jealous I hope my wedding(10/8/11) turns out just as nice. Thanks for sharing and Congrats!!!

#7 adenen16

adenen16
              • 28 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Thank you guys!! I know all of your weddings are going to be just as beautiful. If any of you are on facebook- feel free to find me (Alisha Denenberg-Wolfson) I have so  many more amazing pictures- just too many to post! I wish I had a good one of the cocktail hour. That was set up amazing in the restaurant too. I will try to find one!

#8 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
                • 222 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#9 bamcandr

bamcandr
                  • 43 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

Absolute gorgeous! Hey I am wondering what shoes you wore? I am short and really want to wear some type of heal. I'm guessing a wedge would be my best guess. Do you think it will be impossible to wear them or is it fine? Let me know your thoughts. I asked Mayte if there was any hard surface we could put down, but I doubt we will find anything. Suggestions? Thanks and again congrats!

#10 adenen16

adenen16
                    • 28 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

I wore wedges. Stewart Weitzman makes this one type of wedge. I wore those and was perfectly fine walking down the aisle. (My parents were there to hold me up). lol. I immediately changed into wedge flip flops and wore them all night. They were great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users