Sign in to follow this  
adenen16

Jellyfish Restaurant Wedding PIctures!!! A LOT!!

I have a full review under majestic elegance/jellyfish restaurant if you want to take a look! If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or email me at adenen16@yahoo.com

Adenen16 your wedding/reception was beautiful. I am sooo jealous I hope my wedding(10/8/11) turns out just as nice. Thanks for sharing and Congrats!!!

Thank you guys!! I know all of your weddings are going to be just as beautiful. If any of you are on facebook- feel free to find me (Alisha Denenberg-Wolfson) I have so  many more amazing pictures- just too many to post! I wish I had a good one of the cocktail hour. That was set up amazing in the restaurant too. I will try to find one!

Absolute gorgeous! Hey I am wondering what shoes you wore? I am short and really want to wear some type of heal. I'm guessing a wedge would be my best guess. Do you think it will be impossible to wear them or is it fine? Let me know your thoughts. I asked Mayte if there was any hard surface we could put down, but I doubt we will find anything. Suggestions? Thanks and again congrats!

I wore wedges. Stewart Weitzman makes this one type of wedge. I wore those and was perfectly fine walking down the aisle. (My parents were there to hold me up). lol. I immediately changed into wedge flip flops and wore them all night. They were great!