Photo

Great deal on possible OOT bags!! YAAY!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kerrib

kerrib
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hi everyone. I just had to share this because I live for good deals and love the one I found last night. I went to Old Navy for my FI's clothes for the wedding (they're carrying linen pants and shirts this season, woohoo!) and saw they had in reusable bags. They are only $1 each!!!!! They come in two sizes, the smaller one feels like plastic, and the larger ones feel like regular reusable bags. They have all different colors and patterns. I loved this and thought it was great as long as you don't care it doesn't say "wedding" on it.

Sorry I don't have pics up, I'll take some when I get home. The website didn't have them on there, but I think they had them last spring, too.

#2 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
    • 212 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

I think I saw someone else talking about this... when i went to my Old Navy, they didn't have them yet. ...i ended up getting pretty cool bags at my DollarTree (for $1 each too).

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3 ckntb

ckntb
      • 122 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

Thanks for the find!

#4 SweetLe

SweetLe
        • 97 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

Thank you! We will be checking out the Old Navy linen. It looks more casual, and my fiance was just complaining last night about not wanting to be too hot or too dressed up. LOL. Men... Meanwhile, I'm in a full formal wedding gown. I hope we don't look too crazy :)

June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
          Royal Playa del Carmen
          20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

#5 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
          • 210 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:12 AM

LOL!  We ordered my FI's linen outfit from islandimporters.com. They came in recently and are really nice...not too dressy and very lightweight without looking cheap. 

Originally Posted by SweetLe 

Thank you! We will be checking out the Old Navy linen. It looks more casual, and my fiance was just complaining last night about not wanting to be too hot or too dressed up. LOL. Men... Meanwhile, I'm in a full formal wedding gown. I hope we don't look too crazy :)

#6 debbiedoyle

debbiedoyle
            • 151 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

Good find

#7 mmcst38

mmcst38
              • 237 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

Hey ladies we also bought the old navy linene pants for the groomsmen, we also bought a white shirt for them to wear from there, I mean honestly the guys don't care anyways, and they are actually nice, I will have my FI put them on so I can take a pick and post it for you!

May 13, 2011
                Riu Resort
                Ochos Rios Jamaica

#8 KCB2011

KCB2011
                • 308 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

I didn't know Old Navy was carrying linen shirts and pants!  I was planning on ordering from islandimporters too but wasn't sure if they would be good enough quality to be worth the money!  Since a shirt and pants is just over $100!  Now I'm torn if I should check out Old Navy before I order!

#9 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

Thank you for posting this!

Hi everyone. I just had to share this because I live for good deals and love the one I found last night. I went to Old Navy for my FI's clothes for the wedding (they're carrying linen pants and shirts this season, woohoo!) and saw they had in reusable bags. They are only $1 each!!!!! They come in two sizes, the smaller one feels like plastic, and the larger ones feel like regular reusable bags. They have all different colors and patterns. I loved this and thought it was great as long as you don't care it doesn't say "wedding" on it.

Sorry I don't have pics up, I'll take some when I get home. The website didn't have them on there, but I think they had them last spring, too.

#10 Tink

Tink
                    • 160 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

I actually work at Old Navy and we do carry Linen pants and shirts for men! We also have little guayabera's or "hawaiian" shirts for toddler boys in case anyone wants to outfit their ring bearers in them. I'd say hold off though for atleast a few more days..we have a friends and family event next week, and all you have to do is go in and put your email address in, and you'll receive an invite for 30% of all your purchases for about 3 days. Hope this helps anyone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users