Sign in to follow this  
sunshine2413

Recycled bride site

Hey fellow BDW brides, I was searching the internet today for bridal boutiques in my area and stumbled upon this site  http://www.recycledbride.com/. Seems like it has some really good finds on there. Has anyone found any good buys from this site? I would love to hear feedback!

I've heard of the site and a friend recommended it but she ultimately found a new dress at a deep discount.  Seems worth a shot though and a great way to recycle!

Since this is a second marriage for me, i didn't want to go all out, so I bought a "recyclyed dress" and it saved me a lot of money i still have to alter it, but that would be the case even if I bought it new. I requested we complete the transaction via paypal and everything went very smoothly.

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I think it is a pretty kool idea, I always though girls should do this for prom's (since it seemed like prom got so extreme). Congrats on getting a dress for a good price!! Enjoy your wedding, it is approaching soon!

What a neat idea! Thanks for sharing!

I bought a "recyclyed dress" and it saved me a lot of money i still have to alter it, but that would be the case even if I bought it new. I had a very similar experience. I went into the store with the intention of only trying on trumpet dresses.

Hi there,

Just wanted to tell you about http://YesBride.com for all you brides on a budget.

. It. gfdg's totally free to list items 

It's totally free to list and sell items and brides to be can find some really deep discounted wedding dresses.