OOT orange/yellow bag

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 royalbride610

• 172 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Those are really cute! And look like they'll be good for long term use!

#12 Mich1111

• 24 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

i've been looking online for similar bags and just can't see to find these. i think you mentioned you got them at the christmas store? are these online by any chance?

Originally Posted by milakd 

The bags are straw so they are very light, i filled up (3) card boxes with wedding content and taped them well. Friends took them as second luggage and we paid for that. Shipping costed way too much and we had only (3) months to plan all details so i did not have enough time to consider shipping. Also it is way more expensive and I was concerned with getting lost. I did not want to worry about table settings or guests getting their gifts. We left everything in the resort. I didnt care to have the table runners, sashes, etc. So it was easy one way luggage. The STRAW BAGS were a HUGE HIT. Everyone wore them and people reconized each other being part of the wedding as most guets stayed for a week with us. The bad are actually really nice and have pocket inside and lining.

Dreams Los Cabos --- 11.11.11

22 booked....and counting!

#13 milakd

• 21 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

We had few single guys and we got them Addidas string bag that they can use going to the gym, beach etc. The guys started using them immediately so we knew it was a hit as guys will never use something that it is too gay or not comfortable. 

#14 milakd

• 21 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:46 AM

We found the bags in a local store. Similar bags online were $40 and we needed 25 of them.

#15 subbi

• 217 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

such a lovely bag...

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users