Photo

OOT orange/yellow bag

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 milakd

milakd
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

We wanted to give OOT bags that could be used afterwards. We looked into disountmugs.com and they had great options of jute bags and tote bags that can be personalized. You can order individual samples if you may wish to see the quality. We just ran into our perfect (2) Color Orange/Yellow straw bag in the Christmas Tree Shop. It is only $5.99 and we are getting one bag for each female that is coming to our wedding. These bags are avaialble in red, green and blue colors.

IMG_0880.JPG

Excellence Resort, DR - April 17 th'11- 49 booked (including bride and groom) and counting

#2 AngelaPolles

AngelaPolles
    • Site Supporter
    • 66 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

Awe I love it, it's so nice and big! Good find!

#3 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Such a cute bag!! Love it!

#4 snanderson

snanderson
        • Site Supporter
        • 97 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

nice idea

11.12.11...On this day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with and live for....
          The Couples Resort - Tower Isle
          Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#5 Mich1111

Mich1111
          • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

great idea! i may have to look into this....yellow and orange are my wedding colors! is it too bulky and do you plan on shipping these to your resort ahead of time?

Dreams Los Cabos --- 11.11.11

22 booked....and counting!

#6 milakd

milakd
            • 21 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

The bags are straw so they are very light, i filled up (3) card boxes with wedding content and taped them well. Friends took them as second luggage and we paid for that. Shipping costed way too much and we had only (3) months to plan all details so i did not have enough time to consider shipping. Also it is way more expensive and I was concerned with getting lost. I did not want to worry about table settings or guests getting their gifts. We left everything in the resort. I didnt care to have the table runners, sashes, etc. So it was easy one way luggage. The STRAW BAGS were a HUGE HIT. Everyone wore them and people reconized each other being part of the wedding as most guets stayed for a week with us. The bad are actually really nice and have pocket inside and lining.

#7 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Those bags are so cute!!

#8 daizyduke

daizyduke
              • 230 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

great bag!  I woudn't mind getting one of those.  Your guests will love it.

#9 redginger

redginger
                • 360 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

These jute bags are really cute and cheap! Wish they came in orange and red...our wedding colors. What did you get then for your male guests? Thanks!

Originally Posted by milakd 

We wanted to give OOT bags that could be used afterwards. We looked into disountmugs.com and they had great options of jute bags and tote bags that can be personalized. You can order individual samples if you may wish to see the quality. We just ran into our perfect (2) Color Orange/Yellow straw bag in the Christmas Tree Shop. It is only $5.99 and we are getting one bag for each female that is coming to our wedding. These bags are avaialble in red, green and blue colors.

IMG_0880.JPG

Excellence Resort, DR - April 17 th'11- 49 booked (including bride and groom) and counting

#10 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                  • 281 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

I would also like to know what you got for your male guests, if anything?

I am planning on getting some nice big tote bags, even if I don't FILL them, but so people can use them as beach bags and stuff. I know the guys wont use them.. but so far I don't have any single guys coming except for my brothers. I want to get them something different but I don't know what.. the bridal websites have little duffel bags but they're not the type to use duffel bags.. I need a messenger style bag for one of them and a backpack style for the other.. lol.. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.. but if you have suggestions let me know :)

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                    ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users