19 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

Thank you so much for the playing.  If you are not sure what contest we are talking about, you can find more info here: Best of BDW Contest 

All of the nominations were fantastic but we could only chose 2 winners.

If your thread was nominated and you DID NOT win, you can always get nominated again.

Winning posts/threads/wikis/etc. are not eligible to be nominated again.

And the winners are:

Tris for her thread on How to Make Linen Invites - DIY.  Her invitations are stunning and her instructions are so complete with photos, equipment needed, etc.

Steph (sk1p) for her fantastic thread on How to Make Passport Invitations - DIY.   Again, the end product is amazing and her instructions are so thorough.

Thanks Tris and Steph for your great threads.  I am sure they will help many future brides.  You each win a $50 giftcard and also get your threads featured on the homepage!

Please pm me with your full name, mailing address, email so I can send the prize to you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

omg yay!! I didn't even know this was happening! Thanks so much everyone :)!!!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:37 AM

congrats! thats very cool :)

#4 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:34 AM

Congrats Ladies!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#5 skp1

skp1
      • 405 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

OMG - I had no idea!  I'm sooo sooo excited.  I was just trying pay it forward for all the help I got from other BDW brides- this is icing on the cake!

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by skp1 

OMG - I had no idea!  I'm sooo sooo excited.  I was just trying pay it forward for all the help I got from other BDW brides- this is icing on the cake!

that is what we want...great posts as a thank you for the help you may have gotten but we also want to reward those that put in the effort to contribute to the site.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:53 PM

Congrats ladies!

#8 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta