Photo

i need help choosing jewelry to go with my Jenna dress by Maggie Sottero! please help!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 daisymable

daisymable
  • 278 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

oops, I actually meant #2... the pearls!

#12 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
    • 305 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by mmcst38 

I like number 2 as well, I agree with C&J that the flowered one is more of a little girl look, plus you can always justify pearls at a beach wedding because they are from the sea!

thats what i was thinking too about the beach!

#13 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
      • 305 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

you know what is so weird?  here it seems that most of you prefer the second, pearl necklace, but i also put this on weddingbee.com and i have 100% votes for the floral necklace!!  i think it is the beach factor. i personally find the pearl necklace suitable for a beach, but maybe non-destination brides don't think that way?

#14 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

Its possible. i think you should put them on with your dress and decide which blends in best. you dont want the set to be the only thing poeple notice...your dress should be the shining start...well you as a package of course but you know what i mean i hope ;)

Originally Posted by PurpleUnicorn 

you know what is so weird?  here it seems that most of you prefer the second, pearl necklace, but i also put this on weddingbee.com and i have 100% votes for the floral necklace!!  i think it is the beach factor. i personally find the pearl necklace suitable for a beach, but maybe non-destination brides don't think that way?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#15 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

My vote is #2. I agree, try the dress on & see which looks better. Btw - you look beautiful in your dress!

#16 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:29 PM

They are both gorgeous!  I like #2 more though!

#17 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
            • 299 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

I like #1. Its more modern. If you want to dod pearls maybe just go with a single strand pearl necklace.

#18 traceysteve

traceysteve
              • 328 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

first of all, your dress is beautiful, it doesn't even matter which set you pick, but just to put my 2 cents in, I vote for #2!

#19 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
                • 305 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

thanks for the vote!   however, in the end i decided to go with bigger, blingy earrings and no necklace at all!!   if i had though, i would have went with the pearl and crystal.

in fact, i might get around to posting the pearl and crystal set for sale since i bought it! PM if interested!

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

first of all, your dress is beautiful, it doesn't even matter which set you pick, but just to put my 2 cents in, I vote for #2!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users