Sign in to follow this  
PurpleUnicorn

i need help choosing jewelry to go with my Jenna dress by Maggie Sottero! please help!

hey everyone!

I have narrowed down my jewewlry sets to these two.  my dress has both crystal and pearls in the detailing you see at the waist.  the first set i found a long time ago and got attached to, then tonight i just found this one.

so please tell me which goes better with me and my dress! or just which one you like better, thanks!

IMG_0121.JPG

floral crystal.jpg

crystal pearl.jpg

wow that a tough one. I think I like the first one better. Its to bad you could not try them on with the dress you would get a better idea on how each of them woud look.

#2 seems like it would look more substantial because of the pearls against your skin, so it will probably show up more in pictures.  #1 is also very pretty, but I get more of a little girl feeling from it (I wore something almost identical to prom in a different color). 

I like number 2 as well, I agree with C&J that the flowered one is more of a little girl look, plus you can always justify pearls at a beach wedding because they are from the sea!

definitely #2!! it looks more elegant and i think it would suit you and your dress better. I agree with the other ladies that the first set, although very pretty, feels more juvenile then the 2nd set. let us know which you choose :) good luck

#2 for sure! I like #1, as well, but #2 just gives a more simple but elegant feel to it! I agree with the above comments above #1 set. Good luck, you will look gorgeous in either one but I really like # 2!

I like set #1, i think they are more modern and elegant.......

Altho, its gonna be a tough one for you :)

Go0d luck