Photo

I have it narrowed down to two dresses, but it's such a tough decision! Opinions?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:05 AM

I have to agree with the masses here, I really love #2- it just seems to like it was made to be your dress

#12 HazelsMelody

HazelsMelody
    • 169 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

Both are so pretty! I love the little flowers on #1! But I'd say #2 looks fabulous on you!!

Iberostar Varadero
      25 March 2011
      Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#13 sascolo

sascolo
      • 184 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

I have to agree that both look great but #2 is best. I loved Anniston on you as well...... Even though that's not in the mix!

#14 starrysim

starrysim
        • 349 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

I went with my mom today, to a WTOO trunk show, expecting to show her both dresses at the same time and get her opinion.  They didn't have ANY of the dresses I wanted (I had a few more WTOO's that I would've loved to try on).  I ended up trying a Jai (Alfred Sung) dress that I've had my eye on, but couldn't find it until now.  I did love it on, but they wouldn't allow pictures, so that's sort of a dealbreaker for me.  I really can't think objectively if I don't have pics.  Anyone else the same way?  Here's the stock pic.

I have to agree that both look great but #2 is best. I loved Anniston on you as well...... Even though that's not in the mix!

Awww you're so cute, remembering the other dresses I posted :)  The Anniston was never really in the running though.  I found Maggie Sotteros too bulky and uncomfortable in general.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#15 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

They are both gorgeous and you're going to look great in either one  but i really love number 2!

#16 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
            • 320 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

I like the Jai dress.  Looks like the combo of the two dresses.  The ruffles and the rouching (sp?) of dress number 2 (which I love and looks so good on you) and then the little details of the 1st dress.  Is this one out just because of the pictures?

#17 starrysim

starrysim
              • 349 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess 

I like the Jai dress.  Looks like the combo of the two dresses.  The ruffles and the rouching (sp?) of dress number 2 (which I love and looks so good on you) and then the little details of the 1st dress.  Is this one out just because of the pictures?

Oh, the Jai dress is nothing like the Desdemona, it just happens to have some generic beading on it.  And yes, it's mostly out because it's happened to me so many times that I THOUGHT I liked a dress, until I came home and looked at the pictures of my trial.  Also, I really really liked the service at the store that sold the WTOO dresses.  I wish I could try them on all side by side, but the other store doesn't carry Jai.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#18 big3n09

big3n09
                • 616 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

I like the way #2 fits on you

4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#19 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
                  • 509 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:18 AM

I love number two for a beach wedding

Both look great on you though

Pick the one you feel most comfortable in.

#20 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:14 AM

I like them both, but agree that the 2nd one looks better on you.

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users