Sign in to follow this  
starrysim

I have it narrowed down to two dresses, but it's such a tough decision! Opinions?

They both look fantastic on you, but I also agree with most people on #2.  It's a little sexier and flirtier for a fun destination wedding!

I like number one because its a bit more different than most wedding dresses that everyone else wears. I always like the different, non traditional or more original looks. Let us know wehen you make your decision!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffanyan02 View Post

Wow! I'm speechless. I had my choices narrowed down to the same exact 2 dresses! I decided to go with #2 and I can't wait to wear it in May :) Good luck on your tough choice!

Are you serious?  Same two dresses?  I'll go stalk you now to see if you ever posted pics :)  Don't you just LOVE Wtoo dresses?  They're so well made, unique and flattering.  When I started out I was all like "I wanna be a Maggie bride!" and now it's the furthest thing from my mind.  I'm having such a tough time deciding, I love them both so much!  Most people pick the Dulconee, but I love the Desdemona just as much, I almost want to pick it just so I can stick up for the underdog :)

They are both beautiful on you! I love the 2nd one on you! Its so pretty and so feminine! Also, its not really large in the back so you can move easy and not worry about dancing, etc!

Good luck! Can't go wrong with either one!

Starrysim:

Dress number one is beautiful.

Dress number two  looks awesome on you! 

I think you will definitely make your FI speechless when he sees you walking down the aisle.... sand runway or whatever you choose in dress  #2!!woot.gif