Photo

Villa wedding but where is everyone else?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jmred

jmred
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hi I'm new to this site -

I love it! You guys have been so helpful in so many ways you don't know.

I am considering Villa Encanto for the wedding/reception. We got a decent rate. Does anyone know if in general Villas are open to negotiation onrates?

We will be staying at the Villa and offering the other 4 rooms to our guests on a first come, first sever basis? But what about my other guests? I want a hotel close by and nice! Any suggestions on hotels? I'm open to small boutique hotels  - large resorts are not necessary :)

#2 CrystalH

CrystalH
    • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

Oh wow! I am excited to see this post! I too am getting married in Villa Encanto (7/6/12) and was wondering the same thing. Did you find out what to do in this situation? Any other bit of advice you can offer me? I am still looking for photographer, flower vendor, cake, transportation, dance floor rental, tent rental, table/chair rental...ugh the list goes on! What local vendors would you recommend? Congrats on your wedding! I hope it was beautiful!

#3 Kat1919

Kat1919
      • 58 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hey Again!

I don't have personal experiance I haven't had my wedding yet, but I spend months researching florists, there isn't much info on these forums on florists :( But this is who I think is the best after looking at websites and seeing wedding posts. http://fransalazar.com/

For wedding cake a lot of people recommend Pie in the Sky. I haven't tasted anything from them, but that is the info I have found so far. 

#4 hiseverything

hiseverything
        • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

Hi ladies,

I too am a villa bride to be. I have my eye set on Casa China Lablanca, however I would need an additional villa to house some of my other guest. Congrats to everyone! Are you ladies using a wedding planner?

#5 MrsLtoBe

MrsLtoBe
          • 18 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

Congrats on your engagement. Last month I booked with a wedding planner - SunShower Weddings, I am working with Pierre and his wife Gaby who were recently married.  Pierre also does photography.  He helped me find Hacienda San Pancho which is in a small town called San Francisco right next to Sayulita. He worked within my budget to get me the location and setting I wanted.  So far, they have been very responsive and I'm pretty comfortable working with them.  I actually owe them a little bit of homework.  I need to decide on the color scheme and wedding menu.

#6 JennaLea

JennaLea
            • 23 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Did you end up using China Blanca? How was your experience and where did you guests stay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users