HazelsMelody

My OOT Bags and Pre-Travel Notes

Oh my gosh, we're only 2.5 weeks from leaving for Cuba, I'm getting so excited. I've been finishing up all the little OOT bag details and I'm pretty well done!

My OOT Bags:

IMG_0380.jpg

Here are the contents of my "In Sickness and In Health" bags:

IMG_0372.jpg

Contents of each:

1 Purell hand sanitizer (3 for $1 at Dollarama)

1 Aloe vera ($1.57ea at Walmart)

4 Wetnaps (already had those)

4 Lifesaver mints (bag of 60something for $2.99 at Michaels)

4 Band-aids (box of 60 for $4.74 at Zellers)

4 Tylenol (already had a bottle)

2 Hangover Tea bags ($7.95 for a bag of loose leaf tea leaves, I put tea leaves in disposable tea filters, and folded them into these envelopes that I made)

Other OOT Bag contents:

IMG_0374.jpg

1 Welcome book (made and printed myself)

1 Tote bag ($1 at Dollarama)

2 Washcloths (4 for $1 at Dollarama) tied in a green ribbon

1 "Love Notes" heart shaped sticky note pad (pkg of 2 for $1 at Dollarama)

2 personalized pens (box of 12 for $12 at Staples, I made the labels)

1 "Filed Under LOVE" Emery board (pkg of 2 for $1 at Dollarama)

1 Key card holder (Security Imaging)

2 Water jugs ($1.25 at Dollarama)

My Pre-Travel Note and Luggage Tag:

IMG_0435.jpg

I sent one luggage tag per couple, and one per single as well.

My mom made them for me! She's got the fancy embroidery machine and has software for her computer that she uses to make her own designs. I just sent her my monogram and the font files of the fonts I used, and she did the rest! There's vinyl on the back with a slot opening for address labels, so I made up address labels for all the guests.

Originally Posted by beachesSB1412 View Post

Awesome!!!  Did you make your luggage tags yourself too?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I bought wedding invitation templates from   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/blue so I can type whatever I want on them but they're cheap and a lovely simple style. Maybe try searching wedding invitation templates. I know it's not something I thought of initially
    • I agree. Ive been with my now husband of 17yrs since his kids were 7,8, and 9yrs old. They are now 30,31, and 32. They have always been treated as if they were one of my own so to call him ask him to give you away tell him your going to call me with details. Those details were me and our children who are her siblings arent invited is beyond rude. When he says hes not coming cause im not invited and you send a text saying hey il guess ill have to let you come and expect that to happen is even worse. Im good just after he does make whatever choice he makes to go and he better make the right one that respects his marriage so problems dont arise. Please miss step daughter dont ever come to my home again dont call either one of us either. Your married and as far as im concerned dead. Stay away from me and my family that you have no respect for. I wish you the best in life as i always have. Im done PERIOD!!! 
    • Out of curiosity, how have the bags held up?  Did the transfer peel?
    • All those dresses are looking really great actually! I still remember back when my little brother got married. Oh, I was sooo proud, I cried out of happiness almost the entire wedding! I wore a dress similar to the second one you posted.
    • Thanks for the reply! I will keep you as much updated as possible! Only realised that I made a lot of typos because it was late at night and a lot to write!  Moving forward, I have asked one of the 2 to be my best man to which he gladly accepted so no issues there! I asked someone else to be part of the groomsmen too and he accepted right away! I have told everyone in the groomsmen (Barring W) about the situation and they are all disappointed in A and W. Right now I am having problems with W being the groomsmen after his comments so I want to remove him from it. Some days I feel like talking to him about the situation but at the same time I feel like a dick and remove him without telling him 🤣  It still has been really quiet from this lot which made me started with the new plan. I have given everyone a plus 1 from the other side of the world. Then I have the remaining spaces left out to who all said yes straight away! Should have done that in the first place haha! Like I said I feel like planning on the new plan without telling the original people about this. It feels to me they do not want to come but scared to say anything. Then again if I carry on with this new plan the majority of the UK side wouldn't even notice.
  • Topics