Jump to content

Photo

May 2012


  • Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#61 spaterson

spaterson
  • Newbie
  • 123 posts

    Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

    We are staying at the same resort the whole time but we get there about 3 days before all the guests come down which will be a nice little break.



    #62 AquaCait

    AquaCait
    • Jr. Member
    • 209 posts

      Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

      Hey ladies!!  I just started on BDW, although I've been using the forums for months, but I am getting married May 9, 2012 at the Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, with the reception at the Jellyfish Restaurant...congrats to all!!!!!!!!



      #63 Sharon99

      Sharon99
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

        Congrats!!! 

         

         

        I am hoping this thread picks up when it gets closer. Hopefully everyone's planning is going well!



        #64 Sharon99

        Sharon99
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

          I just realized that today is exactly 9 months for me!! WOOHOOOOO!



          #65 Samantha88k

          Samantha88k
          • Jr. Member
          • 244 posts

            Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

            9 months!!! That is so exciting!! I just got a new planner/calendar last night and I started filling in all the wedding dates and it go SUPER real!!

             

            Have any of you ladies booked you plane tickets yet? Also, how long in advance do you plan on starting the alterations process on your dress? I only ask this question because I had my first "dress nightmare" last night!!! I hope they don't become an every night thing!



            #66 Samantha88k

            Samantha88k
            • Jr. Member
            • 244 posts

              Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:49 AM

              Congratulations!!!
               

              Originally Posted by AquaCait 

              Hey ladies!!  I just started on BDW, although I've been using the forums for months, but I am getting married May 9, 2012 at the Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, with the reception at the Jellyfish Restaurant...congrats to all!!!!!!!!



               



              #67 Sharon99

              Sharon99
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,301 posts

                Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

                I have not book flight yet but I keep looking every week in hopes of a price drop. I am hoping maybe in the winterfall they will drop...not too sure when we are gonna book them though! 

                 

                A dress nightmare :( sorry... My dress has not even came in yet! They told me like NovemberDecember & I cant wait. I hope I have enough time in case there is an issues. I definitely know I need cups & alterations!


                 

                Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

                9 months!!! That is so exciting!! I just got a new planner/calendar last night and I started filling in all the wedding dates and it go SUPER real!!

                 

                Have any of you ladies booked you plane tickets yet? Also, how long in advance do you plan on starting the alterations process on your dress? I only ask this question because I had my first "dress nightmare" last night!!! I hope they don't become an every night thing!



                 



                #68 Samantha88k

                Samantha88k
                • Jr. Member
                • 244 posts

                  Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

                  I will need some major alterations as well, but I'm still hoping to "tone-up"! The boutique I bought my dress from said it wouldn't arrive until November too and it came in last month, so maybe yours will be early too!! I'm not sure if I read this or not but are you using a TA?

                  Originally Posted by Sharon99 

                  I have not book flight yet but I keep looking every week in hopes of a price drop. I am hoping maybe in the winterfall they will drop...not too sure when we are gonna book them though! 

                   

                  A dress nightmare :( sorry... My dress has not even came in yet! They told me like NovemberDecember & I cant wait. I hope I have enough time in case there is an issues. I definitely know I need cups & alterations!


                   



                   



                   



                  #69 Starfish0512

                  Starfish0512
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 283 posts

                    Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

                    Congrats to you!!! 

                     

                    Originally Posted by AquaCait 

                    Hey ladies!!  I just started on BDW, although I've been using the forums for months, but I am getting married May 9, 2012 at the Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, with the reception at the Jellyfish Restaurant...congrats to all!!!!!!!!



                    Can it really be 9 months already?!  I feel like I just did my site visit and booked it a year to the day WOW!

                    I just realized that today is exactly 9 months for me!! WOOHOOOOO!



                    I've been looking at flights, figure we'll book our around 6 months out.  Just going to keep aclose eye on pricing.  Many of our guests have never traveled int'l so they'll need a lil assistance on when to book too! 

                     

                    As for my dress, I ordered closer to the end of June, said it would be in in 3-4 months but they will hold until my first alterations appt on April 4th.  Unfortunately (but fortunately) I went to the flagship store in NYC to order my dress, it's a 5 hour drive each way so I can't just swing in to see it.  No nightmares and fingers crossed they don't mess it up, don't think they will...



                     

                    Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

                    9 months!!! That is so exciting!! I just got a new planner/calendar last night and I started filling in all the wedding dates and it go SUPER real!!

                     

                    Have any of you ladies booked you plane tickets yet? Also, how long in advance do you plan on starting the alterations process on your dress? I only ask this question because I had my first "dress nightmare" last night!!! I hope they don't become an every night thing!



                     



                    #70 Starfish0512

                    Starfish0512
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 283 posts

                      Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

                      What is everyone working on?!  I got a lot of little checks done today actually!

                       

                      Major Projects

                      Paper: Invites - DIY Boarding Passes, almost ready to print, Monograms done, working on my print tags for my OOT bags

                      OOT Bags - I know it's early but if it's on clearance from the summer I pick it up.

                       

                      On a side note...  also working on my invites for my AHR and trying to figure out cost for centerpieces as I'll be DIY'ing those too.  It's likeplanning 2 weddings at once!!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users