Photo

May 2012

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#361 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

I wish that were the case for me! We're in our slow season, and only Mondays are a really busy day... This week has been dragging on so badly! I finished everything for the wedding last weekend to reduce my stress, but now I'm thinking I should have left some project to distract me!

I'm just so dang excited! My bachelorette party is on Saturday, and then we leave on Tuesday! I am so ready for some pomegranate tequila!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

I hear ya! Two more days of work left then we leave on Saturday!!! It has been so busy at work lately that I have not even had time to think about Mexico!

#362 kks2012

kks2012
    • Site Supporter
    • 241 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hey ladies, I'm now a Mrs.! I really hope all the first week brides day was as amazing as ours!!!! As soon as a get a new computer(mine crashed the night before we left) I'll load some pics. Safe travels to the my fellow brides! Take it all in and don't sweat the small stuff. At the end of the day, as long as you and your beau are married that's the important part.

#363 anichols8

anichols8
      • 232 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by kks2012 

Hey ladies, I'm now a Mrs.! I really hope all the first week brides day was as amazing as ours!!!! As soon as a get a new computer(mine crashed the night before we left) I'll load some pics.
        Safe travels to the my fellow brides! Take it all in and don't sweat the small stuff. At the end of the day, as long as you and your beau are married that's the important part.

Congrats MRS.! I can't wait to see the review!

#364 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

We have been home for a few days now :(

Been so busy with the new house...now onto changing my name!

Congrats to all the May MRS!!! and safe travels!

Here are a few pics...cant wait to get our pro pics!

allus.jpg

ceremony.jpeg

hair.jpg

#365 yeemein

yeemein
          • 91 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hello ladies! We're back from our vacation of a lifetime! It was the best experience we could every imagine - if you're getting married at Gran Bahia Principe Resorts in Riviera Maya, MX go to the main thread and you'll see my review.

https://picasaweb.google.com/yeemein/TodayWasAFairyTale?authuser=0&feat=directlink - here are the pictures from the Arrecife Studio.

We have more pictures, but waiting to get them from our other photographer. We did TTD pictures at a local public beach close to Tulum Ruins. I don't like to brag, but I think those are going to be gorgeous.

BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES...to-date.

#366 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

Congrats!! Beautiful photos!

#367 yeemein

yeemein
              • 91 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

Thanks Sharon99 - we are wedding day twins! How was your day?

#368 anichols8

anichols8
                • 232 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Ah! We leave in 6 days!  Some of you ladies are coming back soon or are already back!  I hope you guys had a blast!

#369 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

we're already back, and it was AMAZING!! one of my favorite quotes was when now-husband and I returned to our room after the entire wedding and reception was over. we had just closed the door behind us, and I said to him,

"That was AWESOME. Let's never do it again!" : )

it was this pure feeling of having gotten everything I wanted and yet pure relief that it was all over. I was so happy with everything - we laughed a lot on the wedding day (the insanity of getting ready and the mini sky lantern disaster were pure hillarity). as others have said, be sure to take it all in. he and I both agreed that we were fully present for the ceremony and meant every word that we said.

as I walked down our aisle, I thought, "This is big. It's one of those lifetime moments." my mom said then-FI had a look on his face that said, "I never want to forget this." everyone was in tears. it's so beautiful just thinking of it.

what a day. what a vacation and honeymoon. I wish all the remaining May brides the best of luck. : )

Originally Posted by anichols8 

Ah! We leave in 6 days!  Some of you ladies are coming back soon or are already back!  I hope you guys had a blast!

#370 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                    • 614 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

I love your pics!! you look stunning. : ) was that a real phaleonopsis orchid in your hair? I went with the dedrobium orchid due to the heat.

we did a tour to Tulum through Yuca Treks (LOVE. THEM!!), and I believe you about the beach. the one we saw had those 45 degree angle palm trees and is easily in the top 10 most beautiful things I've ever seen.

congratulations!! and thanks for sharing. : )

Originally Posted by yeemein 

Hello ladies! We're back from our vacation of a lifetime! It was the best experience we could every imagine - if you're getting married at Gran Bahia Principe Resorts in Riviera Maya, MX go to the main thread and you'll see my review.

https://picasaweb.google.com/yeemein/TodayWasAFairyTale?authuser=0&feat=directlink - here are the pictures from the Arrecife Studio.

We have more pictures, but waiting to get them from our other photographer. We did TTD pictures at a local public beach close to Tulum Ruins. I don't like to brag, but I think those are going to be gorgeous.

BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES...to-date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users