Photo

May 2012

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#301 Allie2012

Allie2012
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hey fellow May brides!!! How is everyone doing, our dates are getting soooooo close! We leave in 1 month and 2 days, and I feel like i still have a million things to do. I go for my second fitting this Thursday, it has already been delayed by my seamstress because she didn't get it done, I just hope that this is the final fitting! My FI still needs to get his suit altered. We are having my wedding band custom made and we haven't even received the price quote yet, yikes! I am waiting for like a million things to come in the mail!!! Oh well, I'm sure it will all fall into place :)

#302 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Dont worry. It will all get done but I do feel the same way. I have been super stressed!! We leave April 29th & this weekend we just moved into a new house so I have no time to get any wedding projects done. On top of that I had my shower Saturday and still need to send out thank you cards along with my pre-travel brochures and luggage tags! UGHH! My dress is done and I pick it up on the 23rd all packaged & ready for travel. Its gonna be hard not to peek at it or take it out!
      Hope everyone planning is going well and we are finishing up on everything!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hey fellow May brides!!! How is everyone doing, our dates are getting soooooo close! We leave in 1 month and 2 days, and I feel like i still have a million things to do. I go for my second fitting this Thursday, it has already been delayed by my seamstress because she didn't get it done, I just hope that this is the final fitting! My FI still needs to get his suit altered. We are having my wedding band custom made and we haven't even received the price quote yet, yikes! I am waiting for like a million things to come in the mail!!! Oh well, I'm sure it will all fall into place :)

#303 AquaCait

AquaCait
      • 209 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

OMG, I couldn't imagine moving into a new house with all the wedding stress too!!!

I'm only 28 days from the wedding, and 24 from leaving!!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

Dont worry. It will all get done but I do feel the same way. I have been super stressed!! We leave April 29th & this weekend we just moved into a new house so I have no time to get any wedding projects done. On top of that I had my shower Saturday and still need to send out thank you cards along with my pre-travel brochures and luggage tags! UGHH! My dress is done and I pick it up on the 23rd all packaged & ready for travel. Its gonna be hard not to peek at it or take it out!

#304 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

It definitely has been crazy. After a few breakdowns I am ready for Mexico! lol

YAY 24 days!  I cant believe how fast the time has flown by!

#305 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
          • 244 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

I can totally relate to the additional stress of moving! I graduate from law school 2 days before we leave for Mexico and somehow between now and then we need to move 4 hours from where we are now, I need to take all my finals, and get on that plane!!! I just keep reminding myself that we can do anything, especially if the reward is marrying our best friends AND enjoying a few yummy drinks on the beach :)

#306 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
            • 208 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

Yes! I'm with you Samantha! Tomorrow (April 13) is one month from our wedding! Whoot Whoot!

Married! May 13 2012!

#307 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

Wow, congratulations on graduating! Your right, I keep focusing on the drinks on the beach too! What does everyone else still have to do?

I mailed out my thank you cards from my shower yesterday. Today I plan on addressing my envelopes for the brochures & luggage tags and mailing them tomorrow. I am trying to do a little everyday! 

Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

I can totally relate to the additional stress of moving! I graduate from law school 2 days before we leave for Mexico and somehow between now and then we need to move 4 hours from where we are now, I need to take all my finals, and get on that plane!!! I just keep reminding myself that we can do anything, especially if the reward is marrying our best friends AND enjoying a few yummy drinks on the beach :)

#308 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                • 244 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Thank you! We still have to finish getting the men's shirts and sandals and I'm debating our programs. Oh, and I guess we still have to pick the songs for the ceremony/first dance. Yikes!!

Wow, congratulations on graduating! Your right, I keep focusing on the drinks on the beach too! What does everyone else still have to do?

I mailed out my thank you cards from my shower yesterday. Today I plan on addressing my envelopes for the brochures & luggage tags and mailing them tomorrow. I am trying to do a little everyday! 

#309 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

Same here..all the guys need to pick out shoes and we still need to pick the music for the reception. I am having a hard time with that!

#310 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                    • 244 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

I am too, so many options!

Sharon, when do you leave?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users