• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#241 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

YES!!

Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

We are staying until the 19th too!! Yes I was! Is that another thing we have in common?

Married! May 13 2012!

#242 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
    • 244 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

That is just too funny! I also have many relatives in the Minneapolis (not sure if thats where you are from)!How many guests are you expecting?

Originally Posted by WeddingMay 

YES!!

#243 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
      • 208 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:24 AM

I am from just NW of Minneapolis. So far we have 22 and up to 12 on the fence but I'm thiking 22 is pretty set. Are you having an AHR? Mine is June 2.

That is just too funny! I also have many relatives in the Minneapolis (not sure if thats where you are from)!How many guests are you expecting?

Married! May 13 2012!

#244 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
        • 244 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

We have about 22 as well. It might go up to 25 but we don't expect any more than that. Our AHR is May 26 and it will be pretty big (250ish) and I am just going with the flow because that is not something I really wanted! Are you having a big AHR?

I am from just NW of Minneapolis. So far we have 22 and up to 12 on the fence but I'm thiking 22 is pretty set. Are you having an AHR? Mine is June 2.

#245 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
          • 208 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yes, mine is 250-300 people also. We are having a barn party with a pig roast, jamaican sides, cupcakes, and an awesome DJ...it is going to be a huge party, I can't wait! I hope yours turns out to be fun for you,

We have about 22 as well. It might go up to 25 but we don't expect any more than that. Our AHR is May 26 and it will be pretty big (250ish) and I am just going with the flow because that is not something I really wanted! Are you having a big AHR?

Married! May 13 2012!

#246 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
            • 244 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

That sounds like a blast!!! That was more of the type of party I had in mind but my FMIL insisted it be your standard hotel/sit-down dinner type reception. I'm excited for the party, I just wish it could've been a little less "stuffy"! If that makes sense?

Yes, mine is 250-300 people also. We are having a barn party with a pig roast, jamaican sides, cupcakes, and an awesome DJ...it is going to be a huge party, I can't wait! I hope yours turns out to be fun for you,

#247 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
              • 87 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

I did my boudoir photoshoot this afternoon, and it was AMAZING! I cannot wait to get my pictures, and my honey is going to be totally surprised when he sees them! If any of you have been thinking about doing one, I totally recommend it!

#248 cvgreene

cvgreene
                • 48 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

I did a boudoir session a few weeks ago it was great! I cannot wait to see the look on FH face! I am so excited about them I am fearful I will spill the beans early! Lol Totally recommend doing them to everyone.

#249 kks2012

kks2012
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 241 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

Twin, that's awesome! I am looking to do mine in March. 

Originally Posted by cvgreene 

I did a boudoir session a few weeks ago it was great! I cannot wait to see the look on FH face!
                    I am so excited about them I am fearful I will spill the beans early! Lol
                    Totally recommend doing them to everyone.

#250 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
                    • 244 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:12 AM

Yay!! I'm also doing mine in March! What looks did you do and what do you plan in on making with them?

Originally Posted by cvgreene 

I did a boudoir session a few weeks ago it was great! I cannot wait to see the look on FH face!
                      I am so excited about them I am fearful I will spill the beans early! Lol
                      Totally recommend doing them to everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users