Photo

May 2012

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#231 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
  • 244 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:11 AM

I think its great!!! I also have an Allure gown to add to the mix! When are you flying out? We are leaving from Fargo on the 7th.

Originally Posted by WeddingMay 

I found this thread a while back and then forgot about it. Wow we're getting sooooo close! My dress isn't in yet and it's making me a little nervous, I ordered it at the end of June, Allure 8800!

Samantha88k, how cool that we have the same date and were from the same area! I'm getting super worried that we aren't going to get everything done in time. haha

#232 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

WootWoot!! I know what ya mean, we have 96 days & 92 days till we leave! My list is getting shorter but still feel like there's plenty to do.

Not to mention the head count is still somewhat up in the air. People are dropping out even after they have booked! Oh wells, at this point I dont give a sh*t!

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Only 99 more days until we leave, and 103 till the wedding!!!!  Now the pressure is on!!!!  Good things are: my fitting is booked, veil should be in anyday, BM dresses are in, OOT bags are well underway, and we have all our paperwork waiting to be translated...if only it'd get here faster...

#233 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
      • 244 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

I'm 107 days out with and we are also having people who booked (paid for their rooms) dropping out. I took it hard for a few days and then just started reminding myself that no matter who is there it will be great AND that I can't be responsible for other people's choices!! That last one really helps me not get frustrated, especially when I keep checking airfare costs for those who haven't booked theirs yet (3 of 4 groomsmen). They have been aware of flight costs for almost a year so I can't hold everyone's hand!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

WootWoot!! I know what ya mean, we have 96 days & 92 days till we leave! My list is getting shorter but still feel like there's plenty to do.

Not to mention the head count is still somewhat up in the air. People are dropping out even after they have booked! Oh wells, at this point I dont give a sh*t!

#234 kks2012

kks2012
        • Site Supporter
        • 241 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

Well ladies, we are moving along. Invitation paper has come in, envelopes are on the way. 46 booked and groomsmen attire purchased. The fi now needs his attire. We are approaching the first couple to pay in full. I think we will have superlatives for laughs once everyone is on the ship. ( when some of the drama will be funny) 

#235 kks2012

kks2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 241 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

99 DAYS! 99 DAYS! FI sent an cute note.. "Your girl's a problem, I feel bad for you, son. I've got 99 problems but my bride ain't one." 

#236 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
            • 208 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

Samantha ~ We are leaving on Fri the 11th and staying until the 19th. Whooo hooo! Just curious...were you born in 88?

Married! May 13 2012!

#237 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
              • 244 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:06 AM

We are staying until the 19th too!! Yes I was! Is that another thing we have in common?

Originally Posted by WeddingMay 

Samantha ~ We are leaving on Fri the 11th and staying until the 19th. Whooo hooo! Just curious...were you born in 88?

#238 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

I am officially 4 months away from our wedding!  Can't wait!!!!!

Now I can work on OOT bags, ceremony script, decorations, all the fun stuff!!!!

#239 AD2012

AD2012
                  • 240 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:10 AM

100 days until I'm offical a Mrs! Time is flying!

#240 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have 4 months from today!!!  YAY!!!!  Definitely going by sooo quickly!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users