Photo

May 2012

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#151 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:02 AM

My FI and I booked our tickets in June and my parents just booked theirs this past week for $100 MORE!!! Now I'm starting to worry that the $100 will make people change their minds about coming!

I just purchased our flight tickets! This is exciting!

#152 kks2012

kks2012
    • Site Supporter
    • 241 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

I just sent something out to our guest letting them know we just booked our flights. They went up $30 from last week.

#153 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

I am freaking out about flights!  They definitely haven't gone down, but rather they keep going up!  People are already not happy with how much the hotel is, so I am sure we are going to lose even more people now that flights are so absurd!!!!  :(

#154 Samantha88k

Samantha88k
        • 244 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hi ladies, I am wondering if any of you who will be at your resorts over Mother's Day (May 13) are planning on doing anything special for the mothers in your groups?

#155 bpokatie

bpokatie
          • 45 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hi Samantha! I will be there for mothers day. Our wedding is May 12th. I didn't even think about mothers day, I'm glad you mentioned it. I know my mom and my MIL want to go see some mayan ruins, so maybe I will pay for their excursion. Also, I was thinking about getting them a wrist flower coursage for the wedding. Let me know if you think of any other ideas.

Originally Posted by Samantha88k 

Hi ladies, I am wondering if any of you who will be at your resorts over Mother's Day (May 13) are planning on doing anything special for the mothers in your groups?

#156 Futureride

Futureride
            • 41 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hello May Brides, it is truly count down time for us now. Time to really buckle up and get things cracking for real. I'am so excited and happy. My brother got married on Sat past and it made me even more excited about my time. His wife was beautiful and he was handsome. So ready to be in Cabos...

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#157 Futureride

Futureride
              • 41 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

I could not agree with you more. I pray change happen soon.

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#158 Futureride

Futureride
                • 41 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

I will be @ my resort for Mother's day, Dream Resorts. It is such a treat for our Mother's. : - )

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#159 Futureride

Futureride
                  • 41 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

The trip it self is a gift for our parents. They didn't want ant anything else, but be apart of our union after nine years. It is truly a blessing.

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#160 Sharon99

Sharon99
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

I went to a wedding this past Saturday too & kept thinking I am so glad we are not doing the same old traditional crap! lol!

All our friends talked about was our wedding in Mexico! Its nice to know some guests are excited too! YAY! It could not come fast enough...2 more days I will be at the 6 month mark! woohoo!

Originally Posted by Futureride 

Hello May Brides, it is truly count down time for us now. Time to really buckle up and get things cracking for real. I'am so excited and happy. My brother got married on Sat past and it made me even more excited about my time. His wife was beautiful and he was handsome. So ready to be in Cabos...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users