Beaches Turks & Caicos with a 35&under crowd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrsRodriguez519

• 14 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:13 AM

My fiance and I are getting married in May at Beaches T&C. We have about 45 guest coming to the wedding most of our guest like to drink, like really drink! It's too late now to change the place of our wedding but I am nervous about being too wild for that resort. Has anyone else been there with a crowd that likes to party? Did you feel out of place or like you couldn't have a good time?

#2 Soon-to-be-Mrs.D

• 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

I'm getting married at the Somerset in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there were any bars around that can handle a group like ours!  We have 80 people coming, most under age 35.  Most are coming in on Wed/Thurs nights and we don't have anything planned (we have a snorkling excursion and beach BBQ Friday).  Just wondering if there were any nice bars we could meet up at (besides hotel bars).

#3 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
      • Vendor
      • 336 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

you may want to check out Vieno Tempo (the locals all know it as the wine bar).  It's located at the Regent Village shops (about a mile or so from the somerset).  It has a nice relaxed vibe, with couches etc and outdoor seating as well.  They have a cool wine dispenser you can get a card and it will dispense for you vs getting the bartender (very high tech, guys love it), a nice fully stocked bar for people who don't drink wine and a great menu of "tapas" or tasty appetizers.    They are used to crowds especially on the weekend.  The couches are set up in little seating areas so it makes a nice place for groups because they can sit and visit.  Next door is Vix a pretty nice restaurant, both are just down from Danny Buoy's which is an Irish Bar with Pool table etc.  So you could easily bar hop!  Hope that helps

#4 Soon-to-be-Mrs.D

• 39 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

Thanks so much for the suggestions! The wine bar is right up my alley and I'm sure the guests will appreciate a good Irish bar to go to on St. Patty's Day :)  So excited!  We leave one week from today!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users